[vic] Interest For A Fermentor & Cube Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might go for some fermentors too if they're a nice price.

No cubes for me, local restaurant has given me a stack of em for free, might hit them up again for other
members here once they've built up stocks again.

hey hey, any news on the prices or if it is still going ahead?

hi all. not been wanting to post without a solution...

Ive got prices. they are compeditive, but they mainly want to deal in quanities that are too much for us. There is one company with good prices that will deal with us in smaller quantities but want to charge us $100 per pallet on top the actual unit price. Im negotiating with them atm.

bear with me or feel free to buy your own elsewhere if you want. I will definitiely have something up in the next few days.

There's no indication of what prices you're likely to get them for, but I just noticed this on the Brewcraft website while shopping for some yeast:
30L Fermenter includes transparent screw lid O-ring, airlock, tap & thermometer $25
http://www.liquorcraft.com.au/afawcs013382...uctdetails.html

If you wanted an all-in-one with the accessories, it seems to be a good price.

the proble is with quantity. I can get cheaper prices but the quantities are a bit large or I can get a reasonable quantity but the savings are less. Its actually becoming apparent that for the effort its not worth the savings. example I could get $4 20L cubes but I had to purchase a pallet (100 cubes) and then there was a $100 pallet charge (nfi why). I dint really want to get stuck with 80 cubes and sell them off the AHb members over the next 5 years!

yeah liquorcraft occational have their 'sales'. but they are overpriced to start with. when they take 50% of their 60L fermentors then its worth buying. Beerbelly has 30L fermentors with tap etc for $30 everyday of the week. G&G has 25L with tap etc for $33. Id rather support G&G and beerbelly over liquorcraft.

I'll post up the prices and everyone can see what I mean and then make a decision.

Hi Guys

Not sure if this thread still has interest, but we can do plastic fermenter "pack" with fermenter, tap, grommet and bubbler airlock
- 30L $18
- 60L $28

If you want the fermenters only can do the
- 30L for $15
- 60L for $25

Have plenty of 30L fermenters in stock, only limited 60's but can get these in no problem.

Vic guys can pick up, interstate freight can be pricey because of the cubic size so perhaps not as practical.

Rgds
Quip

Hi Guys

Not sure if this thread still has interest, but we can do plastic fermenter "pack" with fermenter, tap, grommet and bubbler airlock
- 30L $18
- 60L $28

- 30L for $15
- 60L for $25

Have plenty of 30L fermenters in stock, only limited 60's but can get these in no problem.

Vic guys can pick up, interstate freight can be pricey because of the cubic size so perhaps not as practical.

Rgds
Quip
Sounds like pretty good pricing, where abouts are you located?

Hi Guys

- 30L $18
- 60L $28

- 30L for $15
- 60L for $25

Rgds
Quip

That's a nice price Quip, if I were closer I'll replace all my fermenters ! Oh have six or so :p

Batz

I hope I don't sound like I'm raining on any parade but I bought 2 X 30ltr fermentors $18 each at the local george taylors store :ph34r: . They are the taller kind with the clear screw down lids. They didn't come with taps and bubblers etc but I got plenty of them. didn't see a price on the 60ltrs or if they had any... I just discovered I can fit tall 30ltr in my kegerator which will be grand when conditioning some lagers soon.

Its not a "pack" until you have one of those lovely colorful ever reliable sticky thermometers glued to the side.
Good price Quip.
For something I might buy one once a year I`ll support my jackass local @ $30, no tap no bubbler no petrol bill no thermometer.

Sounds good. I'm in for another couple of fermenters and maybe a couple of cubes.

Where abouts in reservoir are these available

well Quip those are better prices than Ive been able to source (without having a minimum number of like 50)

Fellas I recomend you use Quip over waiting for somewthing from me as I cant get these other supplies to do it in smaller numbers for the prices Quip is offering. I can get lower prices but I dont want to deal in the quantities needed. last thing i want is to order them , have people pull out, and me be left witha stack of cubes/fermentors. SWMBO would not be happy.

Those are awesome prices, was thinking of getting a 60 ltr fermenter, I'll be heading that way during my lunch break me thinks

Latest posts

Back