[vic] Interest For A Fermentor & Cube Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
I know Im going to regret organising this if it goes ahead, but.....

I need more fermentors and some cubes. Im sure there are others out there who whouldnt mind buying some cheap fermentors/cubes also.

At this Im planning on contacting 1 HBS and 2 wholsesalers for prices. I would prefer only to deal in 30L, 60L fermentors and 15L, 20L 25L cubes.

If theres enough interest in other sizes then i'll consider it.

Note: The wholesalers dont have glass containers (demijohns) so it would be food grade plastic for fermentors and either food grade or HDPE plastic for cubes

You dont have to mark down your order (eg CM2 - 1x30L fermentor, 2 x 60L, 5x 20L cubes ), just if your interested and in what.

GO.

I know Im going to regret organising this if it goes ahead, but.....

I need more fermentors and some cubes. Im sure there are others out there who whouldnt mind buying some cheap fermentors/cubes also.

At this Im planning on contacting 1 HBS and 2 wholsesalers for prices. I would prefer only to deal in 30L, 60L fermentors and 15L, 20L 25L cubes.

If theres enough interest in other sizes then i'll consider it.

Note: The wholesalers dont have glass containers (demijohns) so it would be food grade plastic for fermentors and either food grade or HDPE plastic for cubes

You dont have to mark down your order (eg CM2 - 1x30L fermentor, 2 x 60L, 5x 20L cubes ), just if your interested and in what.

GO.
HAHAHA
I just read your PM and then saw this thread, you really a sucker for punishment.

Good on ya for doing this.

I would be interested in a couple of 60 ltr fermentors/drums possibly a few more if the price is reasonable.
Could always do with more grain storage.

Cheers
Reg

hey hey, great idea, id be interested in a 60litre fermenter and some 25litre cubes, cheers

Would be interested in smaller (10ltr?) if theres enough interest otherwise I'd be in for some 15ltr cubes, then I'd have a reason to buy a bigger pot. Good man CM2

possible a 60L and a 30L fermenter ($ dependant).

do they come with hops in this BB... :ph34r:

do they come with hops in this BB... :ph34r:
Shut it Dave!

no there are no hops although i might piss in yours after ive drunk a hoppy beer if you keep it up :lol: . No hops, kittens or airlocks!
although all wholesalers sell taps/bungs so i could maybe do something about that, although at like $1.40 retail each im not sure its worth it.

I'll have my arm twisted for some fementers and a cube or two...but I'll also need some transfer hose :ph34r:

might be up for a few 60ltrs dependant on cost for grain storage...

HB79 i picked up a 10 litre from bunnings a while back for about $10 used for doing small batches

Well there seems like enough interest. I'm getting some prices. Be aware that this is a bulk buy and so I may need a minimum number of orders to get wholesale prices (ie I might have to order a pallet of cubes etc). Ill post again when I have prices

doing the price comparisons from differant stockists. A lot of them want minimum quanities of more than we will purchase. so it kinda rules some of them out.

I had thought id found 1 supplier that was the go but the 60L drums they have are closed lid (ie you cant take it off). so thats no good.

Will hopefully get a price list up today or tomorrow.

Do you want to go halves in a 20L :lol: :lol:

Only kidding B)

QldKev

:lol: Only if I can have the top half with the lid, otherwise how will I fill it?

HB79 i picked up a 10 litre from bunnings a while back for about $10 used for doing small batches

I'll have a look, cheers. My pot is only 15 litres so if I can get a couple of smaller cubes I reckon I'll be able to brew 2 half AG batches and combine them once no chilled.

Latest posts

Back