[vic] Interest For A Fermentor & Cube Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quip is a great supporter of AHB.

We got the 9 litre kegs of him a while ago at a price that beat everyones.

Great people to deal with and a great bloke.
Posts up specials onm here from time to time.

I will get a couple of 60 litre ones from him no probs.

I didn't see anything on the site apart from starter kits. I've sent off an email in the hope they stock 1L and 2L flasks for my stir plate. Should of asked for keg prices too for 19L ones while I was at it. They are 5 mins up the road from me.

I grabbed my 60L jobbie during last week from Winequip, fantastic service. I think we found out about their specials on fermenters before most of their staff did, I quoted the price that was given on here and at first I think he thought I was taking the piss, then he went out back and come back with a printed e-mail saying "we just found out about this". Also was good that the bloke actually wanted to have a chat (and was a decent chap that didn't have his head up his phoo phoo valve).
Chadjaja, didn't notice any flasks while I was there but I did quiery a price on the new 19L cornies, they are around the $160 mark (sorry can't remember exactly), the smaller ones are about 5 bucks cheaper.

These guys got back to me in just one day and YES they do have 1L and 2L flasks for my stir plate :party:

The 1L's are $15 and the 2L's are $28. I'm very happy with the service and the prices quoted.

Those are good prices for the flasks, wish I knew that before I got mine.

Good question. I am keen to buy but not from the shops out there. Some of the shops sell birdnest at very high price. Cannot afford to eat.

I know you say Paul has only had 1 back out of hundreds but do these come with some sort of bracing for the turbo or are they really strong enough not to crack?

Latest posts

Back