[vic] - Honey Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. CM2 - 20kg assorted. I'll get whatever is needed to made up case lots.
2. Fraiser John, 3kg redgum, 3kg Orange Blossom, 3kg of Banksia
3. Leigh, 3x1.5kg Yellow Box.
4. Ronin, 3kg Orange Blossom, 3kg Stringy Bark, 3kg yellow box, 3kg Banksia
5. Wolfy, 1 x 1.5kg Yellow Box, 1 x 1.5kg Red Gum, 1 x 1.5kg Orange Blossom
6. Flattop, 3kg Orange Blossom, 3kg Red Gum
7. Johnno, 4x1.5kg Yellow Box.
8. Yum Yum Yum, 3x3kg orange blossom, 3x3kg stringy bark , 1x3kg banksia
9. Brendo 1 x 3kg orange blossom + 1 x 1.5kg yellow box
10. Hairofthedog 2x1.5 orange blossom, 2x1.5 redgum

CM2, I know you said you'd round out all the cartons, but if I order 1 of each of the 1.5kg's that should round out all the 1.5kg cartons, and make life a little easier for you.
I could add a 3kg Orange Blossom and/or a 3kg Banksia, but doing either/both of those would then leave you with crappy options, so I'm happy with the order above.

wolfy. thanks for thinking of me. Order what you like. if you want some orange blossom and banksia thats no worries as ill be getting some of that also. i was mainly going to buy harcore honey ie stringy bark, banksia and redgum, so that fits into your plans.

Troy - no worries mate. im ordering monday morning.

at this stage the order looks like this.
1. CM2 - 3x3kg stringy bark, 3x3kg Orange Blossom, 3x3kg of Banksia
2. Fraiser John, 3kg redgum, 3kg Orange Blossom, 3kg of Banksia
3. Leigh, 3x1.5kg Yellow Box.
4. Ronin, 3kg Orange Blossom, 3kg Stringy Bark, 3kg yellow box, 3kg Banksia
5. Wolfy, 1 x 1.5kg Yellow Box, 1 x 1.5kg Red Gum, 1 x 1.5kg Orange Blossom
6. Flattop, 3kg Orange Blossom, 3kg Red Gum
7. Johnno, 4x1.5kg Yellow Box.
8. Yum Yum Yum, 3x3kg orange blossom, 3x3kg stringy bark , 1x3kg banksia
9. Brendo 1 x 3kg orange blossom + 1 x 1.5kg yellow box
10. Hairofthedog 2x1.5 orange blossom, 2x1.5 redgum

well order placed. with a few extra kilos ordered for my extended family we racked up a little over 105kg of honey and about $650 worth. so not a bad BB.

as retail price for honey is double or more we saved a bundle! i guess we will be spending those savings on brewing though!

Did I miss a PM with your bank details?
Happy to pay by DD if it means you are not out of pocket now that you've placed the order.

Will you be picking up the honey yourself? Their shop/factory is actually much closer to me than your place is so could meet you somewhere there when you do. ;)

well order placed. with a few extra kilos ordered for my extended family we racked up a little over 105kg of honey and about $650 worth. so not a bad BB.

as retail price for honey is double or more we saved a bundle! i guess we will be spending those savings on brewing though!

Top work CM2... any idea on timeframes?? Also - how do you want to handle payment?

I am out east too (Croydon), so probably easy enough for me to come see you for pick-up if that suits.

Cheers,

Brendo

ok fellas q few things

1. i hqvent sent out thr payment PM yet. will do so tonight or tomorrow morning.
2. issue with supply. they are currently out of stock of 1.5 red gum and 1.5 yellow box. but they have stocks of both in 1kg left. i assume yo guys are ok with 1kg tubs instead? i'll assume yes. :ph34r:
3. im seeing if i can pick it up today as they are only open during the week. i'll post as soon as i know. either way i should be able to get it this week.

2. issue with supply. they are currently out of stock of 1.5 red gum and 1.5 yellow box. but they have stocks of both in 1kg left. i assume yo guys are ok with 1kg tubs instead? i'll assume yes. :ph34r:
I guess I'd prefer to go 3kg of Yellow Box (and no Red Gum) instead, if it's not too late, and if it does not mess up the number of boxes you're getting, other than that 2x1kg are fine.

5 or 6 x 1kg Yellow boxes would be fine, or 2 x 3kg yellow boxes (preferred)...

Depends how your box numbers work out Brett.

ok fellas

Heres the final order. ive amended the order to reflact the unavai;lability of the 1.5kg red gum and yellow box. I've also added a box or 2 of 1kg honey to the affected orders to the total amount of hgomey you ordered it the same (or just about).

1. CM2 - 3x3kg stringy bark, 3x3kg Orange Blossom, 3x3kg of Banksia, $147.90
2. Fraiser John, 3kg redgum, 3kg Orange Blossom, 3kg of Banksia, $50.80
3. Leigh, 3x1.5kg 4 x 1kg Yellow Box. $25.80
4. Ronin, 3kg Orange Blossom, 3kg Stringy Bark, 3kg yellow box, 3kg Banksia, $67.25
5. Wolfy, 1 x 1.5kg 2 x 1kg Yellow Box, 1 x 1.5kg 1 x 1kg Red Gum, 1 x 1.5kg Orange Blossom, $36.90
6. Flattop, 3kg Orange Blossom, 3kg Red Gum, $35.30
7. Johnno, 4x1.5kg 6 x 1kg Yellow Box. $38.70
8. Yum Yum Yum, 3x3kg orange blossom, 3x3kg stringy bark , 1x3kg banksia, $117.95
9. Brendo 1 x 3kg orange blossom + 1 x 1.5kg 1 x 1kg yellow box, $24.10
10. Hairofthedog 2x1.5 orange blossom, 2x1.5 3 x 1kg redgum, $20.65

maybe just double check my numbers
1KG pail 1.5KG pail 3KG pail
YELLOW BOX $6.45 $9.45 $17.95
RED GUM $6.35 $9.30 $17.65
ORANGE Blossom $6.35 $9.30 $17.65
STRINGY BARK $5.95 $8.80 $16.15
BANKSIA n/a n/a $15.50

oh just one thing. Im happy to hang on to your honey as long as you want. so if you dont want to pick it up right away thats fine. if you want to get it in a month or so. no worries. I've got a spare room that i keep all my brewing gear in.

But I'll be laid up at home from 25 March - 10 April recovering from ankle surgery. So I wont be able to come and meet you anywhere, or deliver it to the city. actually delivery to the city after that time would be a pain in the arse as I'll be on public transport with crutches.

I wasnt able to pick it up yesterday (father duties), but I should be able to pick it up saturday.

Fellas. more good news. i must have a sexy phone voice or something :huh: cause the lady at archibald's has knocked another 5% off the price. so take 5% off the above amounts. Ive got no idea why but i wont look a gift horse in the mouth.

:excl: EDIT: remember to check the amounts ive listed above. ive already found one mistake (well hairOTD found it).

Fellas. more good news. i must have a sexy phone voice or something :huh: cause the lady at archibald's has knocked another 5% off the price. so take 5% off the above amounts. Ive got no idea why but i wont look a gift horse in the mouth.

Love your work mate!!

picking up honey on monday morning. so you can have it any time from then on.

slight issue with me delivering to cbd. following the theft of my motorbike (which i use to commute into the city), im not entirely sure how im getting into work yet. o stay tuned. I may be able to wrangle a company fleet car for the week which would solve the problem.

honey honey honey, must be runy, in a brewers world.

apols to abba for that poor take off.

honey is picked up and awaiting your collection! so much honey.

also just for experiments sake i also bought some of their SBL 'cooking' honey after i was told that it was a blend of their strong honeys but sold as cooking honey as most people dont like it as a table honey. its also $4 cheaper a kilo. i tasted some and its great. so i'll do a brew and see what it tastes like.

honey is picked up and awaiting your collection! so much honey.

sweet!!! :icon_cheers:

*** couldn't resist ****

I will give you a ring at some stage to sort out a pick-up time Brett. Any times in the coming week that are paricularly bad?

Brendo

Latest posts

Back