• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

VIC: FREE Mill + Commercial FRIDGE!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
Ok,

Lets be clear here - It is an offer for BOTH!

I have a motorised mill:

Original Monster, running off a Washing machine motor - works well, you just need to know some tips!

FRIDGE: Was running well and cold and then stopped running - did not have any blow up symptoms - Just stopped running, It does not run motor and not get cold, it just doesn't turn on to running like it used to - I can only assume it is a thermostat but am not a fridgy, so can not say for sure.

In short:

You get a massive fridge that may or may not be a cheap fix - I am thinking cheap... PLUS a motorised Mill, that works fine but is very custom.

NO, I will not separate. If you want a free motorised mill, you need to take the fridge.

Pick up this weekend OR in Saturday 8th of August. Strict rules I know but its yours or land fill....

Cheers

CFRIDGE.jpg

Mill.jpg

I'll take it!!!

This is great, really needed a mill and have been asking. Keen to get that fridge workin too!

PM sent

Awww fark, i'd take it all just for the herms keg

DAMMMNNN YOUUUU DIIIIISSSSTAAANNNCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

In for the 8th if it falls through (slimmest of slim chances, I know!)

Love Cockos recent change in the way he is "generous", much more tasteful/appealing :p

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Love Cockos recent change in the way he is "generous", much more tasteful/appealing :p
Personally, I still prefer Cocko the taker over Cocko the giver, but it is a mighty generous offer regardless. Kudos Cocko.

+1 for Cocko's generosity. He's the butt of all our jokes, but he's ok.
(tee hee....Cocko's the butt)

I would have given a +2...but personally I'm a reknowned tightarse

(

Back