Vic Brewers Xmas Case Swap 22/11/08

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose a date that best suits you all Saturdays

• 1st November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th November

• 15th November

• 22nd November

• 29th November

• Dont have a preference

• Total voters
maybe we should just give you a plastic cup with VIDOOCH written on it so ya dont break any this year ;)

il be right mate just keep the hong kong away from me & give me a beer under 5%

maybe we should just give you a plastic cup with VIDOOCH written on it so ya dont break any this year ;)

gotta be a bonus on having it mispelt across your forehead doesnt it ....

NUMBER - BREWER - BEER TYPE
1 Reg - No idea yet
2 mark_m - summer ale??
3 moonee
4 Rook - No Idea Yet
5 Barramundi - dunno yet
6 Cummins
7 Chris Taylor - Mild
8 Maple - yet to decide
9 Hair of the dog - cumquat wheat
10 Superhero - Belgian Wit
11 Fents - NFI
12 mortz - not sure yet
13 Citymorgue2 - mongrel black bavarian/Schwarzbier
14 mcook - TBD
15 Quintrex - Saison, or Some kind of wheat beer
16 Brewmeister70 - Pre-prohibition American pilsner

I need to wait and see what date you are going with before committing, count me in as a reserve.
:icon_offtopic: Rook, how far Talla > Eildon? I may kill 2 birds here, a fishing trip and a beerfest.
Haysie

I need to wait and see what date you are going with before committing, count me in as a reserve.
:icon_offtopic: Rook, how far Talla > Eildon? I may kill 2 birds here, a fishing trip and a beerfest.
Haysie

Lake Nilacoote only about 1/2 hours drive from Tallarook plenty of fish in there if you end up going there for a fish i might tag along

i could be in for an eildon run too ... or nillacootie maybe ...

ohhhhhh ahhhh someone mentioned fishing! im def in.

I'd certainly be into a combined swap/fishing trip weekend...

if anyones keen ive go a mate with a holiday house right on lake nillacoote 100m walk to the edge of the lake he rents it out for weekends about $150 a night it sleeps about 8 heads if theres any intrest ill book it for the friday night :beer:

The Friday night thing maybe a lil dangerous too pull up OK for the Saturday night, or maybe I AM getting old.

I am certainly interested in a 8.00am start at Eildon OR Nilachootie, a bit of a bite for lunch on the banks, another fish for an hour or two then head to Rook`s.
I usally fish and launch at Fraser`s, never fished Nillachootie, is there an outboard limit? i.e 8hp.

I can take 2 swappers on my boat.

Again depends on the date for me.

Haysie

I like the sound of the holiday joint on friday night, and some great fishing with some great beers...sweet idea! I'm pretty easy for dates as long as I can book it in early, i.e before all the other sH!# comes along... As for being too old, we have Sunday to recover...come-on!

I've voted for the 29th...22nd is impossible for me :(

I like the sound of the holiday joint on friday night, and some great fishing with some great beers...sweet idea! I'm pretty easy for dates as long as I can book it in early, i.e before all the other sH!# comes along... As for being too old, we have Sunday to recover...come-on!

but,. but, how are we going to be good guest`s at rook`s?" no good being being b pised and unsociable

geez i spelt that well.

How can we have 19 votes but only 16 registered people :lol:

Okay here's the deal

1. I'll supply the meat at my expense for the spit, we have to decide whether you want Beef and Lamb, Beef and Pork or Pork and Lamb
2. The Missus will make some sensational Salads, but you guys will need to cover the cost.... $5:00 bucks a head
3. Someone can bring Bread with them

We can decide on these items further down the track but we would need to finalise the numbers within 2 weeks of the decided date for obvious reasons.

and for you fishermen, you are not allowed to catch my yellowbelly and rainbow trout out of my Dam.

Rook

I voted, but will wait for the date to be confirmed before I put my name down :p

Im interested but i keg my beers.....

Bring along a keg for the day, or just crank up the carbonation and stick some in bottles if you want to be in the swap
it's a great day!

Latest posts

Back