Vic Brewers Xmas Case Swap 22/11/08

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose a date that best suits you all Saturdays

• 1st November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th November

• 15th November

• 22nd November

• 29th November

• Dont have a preference

• Total voters
I dont have a swag or anything so if you have any place I can crash otherwise I will sleep in the car.

So I will be staying.

But not anywhere near Barra and his musical tunes. :icon_cheers:

I will be staying if its ok

I just need someplace to park the ute its complete with a swag in the tray

Plenty of parking spots Kleiny, 5 acres worth.

There will be a spare double bed, single bed and a Divan.

I also have a spare swag

Rook

Plenty of parking spots Kleiny, 5 acres worth.

There will be a spare double bed, single bed and a Divan.

I also have a spare swag

Rook

Shotgun on the single bed.

How many bottles are we down to? 23?

I will take anything that will support a drunk, overweight middle aged person.

baggsie sleeping in my own vomit....oh hold up...

chair by the fire is fine with me.....if i sleep ;)

Superhero and I are staying over Rook. ... only 7 more sleeps to the big event.

Better start taking that Vitamin B in preparation.

I too am in werribee.
I can take your case but cant guarantee all 24 beers will make it back :icon_cheers:

PM me and we can organise pick up etc.

Reg,
Pm'd you but have not heard anything back.
Can you still do this?

cheers
johnno

If Reg cant johnno , ill play beer courier for ya ... let me know...

Ok finally convinced that the saison yeast has spluttered to a stop, so I bottled today. It'll probably hit drinkablility around christmas.

Turns out I collected 8 stubbies 1/4 full of slurry each, as I feel that if you want to use slurry more that a coupla weeks after collecting it, it should be made into a starter. Plus I don't want people pitching it and blaming me if it doesn't work as advertised, so by making you use a starter it means you can make sure it is active/not infected plus it means there is an extra 4 stubbies of slurry for grabs :D

Cheers
Q

PS Fents, Is it ok if I drop over the 3 cases I have tomorrow, as I just realised this week is looking pretty crazy busy. you still have my mobile nr?

Ok finally convinced that the saison yeast has spluttered to a stop, so I bottled today. It'll probably hit drinkablility around christmas.

Turns out I collected 8 stubbies 1/4 full of slurry each, as I feel that if you want to use slurry more that a coupla weeks after collecting it, it should be made into a starter. Plus I don't want people pitching it and blaming me if it doesn't work as advertised, so by making you use a starter it means you can make sure it is active/not infected plus it means there is an extra 4 stubbies of slurry for grabs :D

Cheers
Q

PS Fents, Is it ok if I drop over the 3 cases I have tomorrow, as I just realised this week is looking pretty crazy busy. you still have my mobile nr?

i'll bell ya this arvo mate.

Not long to go fella's

Spent the weekend tidying the place up.

Cut the grass around the shed as there have been a few Brown Snakes around lately
Fire wood ready
Picking the Spit up Thursday night
Organised the missus to make the salads and then to leave at a respectable hour and not to come back until Sunday or never, her choice :D

Need to order the Beef for the spit, i hope everyone eats Beef.

Bring on Saturday

Rook

If any body from the west of Melbourne or close to the ring road and the hume wants a lift up on saturday let me know.

I will be heading up around lunch/early afternoon and returning when sober enough to drive on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back