Vb Warnie Doll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobsta

Reaction score
every year we buy a case of VB for the sole reason of getting the respective talking cricket figurines. (dont worry, we dont drink it, we give it to grandpa who, as a victorian himself, is immune to the ass flavour of the beer). and when we got this year's one (Shane Warne for those of you without a tv), we thought that there was something missing from it, and then it hit me...

warnie.jpg

warnie_original.jpg

nice touch lobsta,personally, warnie didnt do it for me as boony has done in the past,although the vbwarnie.com.au site has him goin off all the time,mine at home was abit like the aussie top order of late.

the main problem that we found with warnie was that he spoke too softly. unless the cricket was muted (or not on) and u were in the same room, you can't understand what he is saying. its just "mumble mumble VB mumble cricket!". the boony and beefy were loud enough to be understood from the other room and everything. on a positive note, warnie doesnt sing "god save our queen"

Back