• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Various Fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dicko ACT

Reaction score
Brewers

SWMBO has order I clean out the kitchen draw where I have been storing various beer fittings I don't use anymore.

Available for sale is;

1x Duck billed non-return valve (Prevents cross-contamination if you use a gas manifold. Could also help prevent liquid running up your gass line)
5x Linevalves (3x4mm, 1x6mm, 1x10mm)
2x Lock-in adaptors 3/4" BSP
8x Pinvalve 3/4" BSP
3x Snaplok adaptor 3/4" BSP
4x Stainless steel FOREIGN Snaplock adaptors

I'm after $10 a peice for everything EXCEPT the '3x Snaplok adaptor 3/4" BSP' which I would like $15 for.

With the exception of the '2x Lock-in adaptors 3/4" BSP', all fittings have been soaked in Bracton and cleaned.

With the exception of the '4x Stainless steel FOREIGN Snaplock adaptors' all fittings are plated.

Please note the '4x Stainless steel FOREIGN Snaplock adaptors' do not fit Australian Snaplock taps. I believe they fit US snaplock taps. For $10 ea, someone will be happy.

Prices are more of a guide, make me an offer particularly if you are buying multiple fittings.

Cheers

Dicko

Duck_Billed_NR_Valve.JPG

Duck_Billed_NR_Valve_2.JPG

Linevalve.JPG

Linevalve_2.JPG

Lock_in_adaptor_3_4_____BSP.JPG

Lock_in_adaptor_3_4_____BSP_2.JPG

Pinvalve_3_4_____BSP.JPG

Pinvalve_3_4_____BSP_2.JPG

Snaplok__adaptor_3_4__BSP.JPG

Snaplok__adaptor_3_4__BSP_2.JPG