V8 Supercars Using Corny Kegs?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corny.jpg

not sure what they were using it for, oil maybe??

Could be the drivers drink. good way of sending it to the in car drink vessel.

Yeah true good points, they just had monster on everything so it never crossed my mind there would be drink in there...

forget the keg . . . .who is the blonde/milf top left hahahaha

Corny Kegs are originally designed for soft drinks...

yeah i realise this aswel, but i thought this use was obsolete. So i guess we can say these are probably being used for their intended purpose (drinks) rather than some homebrewer on the team coming up with some crazy use for them.... oh well

I've heard of them being used to dispense grease & oil etc.

Do these cars run a dry sump? Maybe topping up the oil reservoir.

The res for the drivers drink bottle is in the boot. I'd say the keg is full of some kind of electrolyte drink rather than the shit that's advertised on the outside of it. Just another way of getting a sponsor's brand out there... see, this thread is proof it's working

The res for the drivers drink bottle is in the boot. I'd say the keg is full of some kind of electrolyte drink rather than the shit that's advertised on the outside of it. Just another way of getting a sponsor's brand out there... see, this thread is proof it's working

you'd be naive to think we dont all fall for advertising at some point. i'll have five cougars thanks

Latest posts

Back