Urgent!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glaab

Beer Dog
Reaction score
ok, fellow brewrers. I fell in love instantly when I saw this georgeous thing of beauty. No questions about brewing, just wanted to share :eek:

whybaml.JPG

ok, fellow brewrers. I fell in love instantly when I saw this georgeous thing of beauty. No questions about brewing, just wanted to share

Face like a kicked in bucket but i would demolish the 6 odd L of beer in her hands. oh move to off topic

I prefer the lesbian separatist feminist in the mauve T shirt

I suspect he's referring to the pretty boy in the pink shirt. 'Cos that girl is AWFUL.

She does carry her jugs well though.

Something's wrong with all of you. The post is either about beer or that massive tent.

What a great tent that is. It is so big, it can house a lot of beer.

I saw "Urgent" and donned the superhero suit only to find it was 8 litres of beer that needed saving for the beer devil.
You NEED to go to Munich for and Oktoberfest one day, save hard for it.
They have beer tents there the size of small large towns.
And of course, this:

I saw "Urgent" and donned the superhero suit only to find it was 8 litres of beer that needed saving for the beer devil.
You NEED to go to Munich for and Oktoberfest one day, save hard for it.
They have beer tents there the size of small large towns.
And of course, this:

That pic is just delightful. :icon_drool2:

I prefer the lesbian separatist feminist in the mauve T shirt
Funnily enough, so do I.... :blink:

I'm unkind because I have piles.

This has to go down as my new sig.....Love it! (the humour, that is, not the piles themselves. :( ...and didn't your Mother edumacate you??? in Polite society, you call it "Farmer Giles".)
:lol:

Back