Uncle Kev Is At It Again....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You see, it's a combimation of tax paying workers that choose to have children AND the ones who choose not to that are funding them !

maybe if you wern't so ugly you might have kids :icon_cheers:

Can't wait to see you tatoo when you get it

Rook

So, um, what was that about replenishing population ? Is that really a good idea ?

You are the one advocating replenishing the population by importing people that have no concept of keeping population in check.

I have not advocated increasing the population.

I like how everyone thinks they are getting this money for nothing. Like Kevin Rudd is giving it to us out of his own pocket or something, what a legend <_<

It's also a nice way to booster the states economy that's in a shambles

Bye Bye Surplus Hello deficit

Anyway, I'm off to start my house insulation company :lol:

kabooby :ph34r:

The AHB members can say what they like about this Jase71 character {me, I`m neutral about it} but one thing stands out.......he has an answer for everything and everything has an answer.
I`ve noticed on here someone might disagree with the majority but gets worn down by a unified sledging attack, but not this bloke. He gives better than he gets, and palms off his opposition with disdain and nochalance.
The only way I see him toppled is
[a} he shoots himself in the foot. {possible, but I hope not}
{b} someone cleverer arrives on the scene {and there`s no one even on the horizon}

It`s all interesting. Very interesting. :)

stagga.

The AHB members can say what they like about this Jase71 character {me, I`m neutral about it} but one thing stands out.......he has an answer for everything and everything has an answer.
I`ve noticed on here someone might disagree with the majority but gets worn down by a unified sledging attack, but not this bloke. He gives better than he gets, and palms off his opposition with disdain and nochalance.
{b} someone cleverer arrives on the scene {and there`s no one even on the horizon}

stagga.
Or,

{c} mention an absolute truth, unquestionable, hard-fact and he'll have nowhere to go but to try to oppose it. "Hey Jase! The sky is blue" ... "Blue? Blue!? That's just archaic social conditioning forcing that dogma down your throat like so much leftie propaganda! Don't you realise that colors are subjective? Have you not heard of the Sapir–Whorf hypothesis FFS? Fine, go along with all the sheeple and believe what you want. I'm going to go find a free-trade organic soy latte." *

* The preceeding dialogue is completely fictional. Any resemblence to any persons living or dead is purely hilarious. :p

Edit: Oh, and it was ThirstyBoy, not me, who argued about 'vote buying' in the other thread, which still hasn't been merged. Never mind.

Actually, I have short-man-syndrome. Well, to clarify, I have short-man-living-in-a-tall-mans-body-syndrome. That's why I'm jockying for Stagga's attention. It's been a problem ever since I was a little girl growing up on the East Coast of Southcape.

Hope that little self analysis has helped put your finger on my state of being, and what drives me to speak openly & candidly. I could create something else if you aren't satisfied with that one.

importing people that have no concept of keeping population in check.

Oh, we have a Klansman among us.

Unless of course you're talking about Irish Catholic families. Every spern is wonderful, right ?

Have you ever considered that families in developing nations have more kids so they can grow up to work for that measly dollar a day and support their folks as they age. No healthcare in India mean that procreation is an essential survival tool. If we open the gates to Australia, that need is absolved, and breeding patterns will shift to that of the host country's patrons.

What the hell was this thread about ? Kevin Costner's butt cheeks ?

finally actually get something from the Government that isn't directed solely towards dole bludgers and single mothers.

Dole bludgers and single mothers mmmmm why dont you just put them in the same basket?

stagga.

There are people on AHB that are way way smarter then Jase71! That is why they choose to avoid this thread.

I won't mention any names but there are certain people that easily have answers for questions just as quick as Jase71 but they save it for questions about BEER! Yes Jase71 is very clever and well written and I (gosh this hurts) agree with some of his views. But don't idolize the dude...

stagga.
Stagga,
I agree that he does have an answer for everything, albeit a little annoying and apparantly unsubstantiated.

People such as Jase lose sight of the local picture of looking after your own backyards. That is using the money as intended and support the economy by giving it a buying boost and giving it a chance to rally.
If peoples ideas of this are to purchase brewing equipment then so be it, this has a flow on effect through employment, services such as mail, fuel use etc. This means more chance for employment which means more taxable income for the government and the cycle continues.

As to adopting an overseas kid, we have plenty of orphans and children from underpriviledged families that could do with our help before looking overseas to countries that have raped and pillaged by their own governments and local warlords.
You only have to go to the outback of Australia and have a look at some of the local communities and the facilities they have, we should be giving to charities that do work in Australia, this keeps the money within the Australian economy and adds to the job creation cycle and boosting confidence in our own infrastructure.
Once we have our own backyard in order then, and only then, we should look at helping other countries.

I dont know you Jase but as most parents know, one of the highlights of my day is when I return home from a hard day at work and having my 3 & 7 year old kids come running up and give me a big hug. Just takes all my worries away.
I am not going to judge you but you are missing out on one of the greatest experiences, and its free :icon_cheers:

I am sure that I will get a reply from you Jase and I eagerly await it.

Reg

Dole bludgers and single mothers mmmmm why dont you just put them in the same basket?
thats what he said, allright.

There are people on AHB that are way way smarter then Jase71! That is why they choose to avoid this thread.

Um so what does that say about you responding ? You shouldn't think so little about yourself.

Anyway, to get back on track, I agree with Katie. I am by no means smarter than anyone here. Except maybe Mark. :icon_cheers:

maybe if you wern't so ugly you might have kids :icon_cheers:
Hey Rook
Isnt beer supposed to fix that problem
I am as ugly as a hat full of arse holes but managed to get my missus pissed twice and have two kids.

MMMMM.......maybe thats why she doesnt drink anymore :icon_chickcheers:

You only have to go to the outback of Australia and have a look at some of the local communities and the facilities they have, we should be giving to charities that do work in Australia, this keeps the money within the Australian economy and adds to the job creation cycle and boosting confidence in our own infrastructure.
Once we have our own backyard in order then, and only then, we should look at helping other countries.

At last! Well done...

Once I became a mother, I saw how once I was so selfish.....

I know for a fact that my child will contribute to the community in a great way, just the same way she has contributed to my life!

Oh, we have a Klansman among us.

Great argument tactic.

Your circular logic astounds me. First you say that no one in Australia should have kids due to over population. You give Sydney's lack of adequate infrastructure as proof of this (which is retarded in its own right, but I'll over look that).

Then you imply that there are problems with our aging population not being sustained by reproduction.

So your solution is to import children from countries that are over populating.

And you're okay with their over populating, because their society needs it to survive.

Oh shit wait, doesn't ours need it to survive too? Aren't we based on the same population pyramid scheme? Oh that's right, we can just import babies from the third world because you have some irrational objection to white Australians breeding (the no good nazi bogans that they are).

I think your vision of the world is sick and disgusting. I think your attitude of making the third world a designated human breeding ground so that we don't have to bother is just wrong. You can tart it up in illogical circular arguments all you want, but I won't fall for it, you communist lefto nazi right wing pinko contradictory hack!

(Part of the aggression in this post is tongue in cheek in case anyone didn't realise, I've been around too long to let arguments on the Internet make me angry)

Hey Rook
Isnt beer supposed to fix that problem
I am as ugly as a hat full of arse holes but managed to get my missus pissed twice and have two kids.

MMMMM.......maybe thats why she doesnt drink anymore :icon_chickcheers:

Ugly and a Collingwood supporter, just as well you brew a good beer reggie

Rook

You missed my point - that being if you simply MUST feel the need to be a parent and bring children up, then take them from the existing pool of parentless orphans that our society is responsible for in teh first place. I'm by no means suggesting that Aussies have kids AND we adopt orphans as well.

Or, if we are worried about stimulating the economy, castrate every Caucasian Aussie, bring in boatloads of migrants who will work harder & cheaper, let them breed at the same rate as the Caucasians did (before the chop) becuase they are enjoying federal government handouts as rewards for their hard work and noble, strong semen, and ability to adapt to a new land, and we're sorted. The population of this country remains unchanged, industry will thrive and the third world gets a bit of breathing space.

And some of the money made by the new face of australia can be sent overseas, thus reducing the need for their cousins to have 10 kids as an old age secuurity measure.

This way, the whole world wins.! !

My circular logic astounds me too. We have so much in common.

Some Indian Giving already... Turd-bull and the opposition are blocking the package. Don't spend that money just yet punters. :(

Warren -

If it does go through, I will be spending mine at the dentist. Unfortunately its the only time I can afford to go. :angry:
Cheers
Steve

Of course Malcom and his band of merry men are going to say no...

They are in a difficult corner

If they support, then their credability is shot

If the dont support, the risk alienating ( somewhat more ) the vast majority of those that get the dough, wich is most of the voting public.

Deficit is not that bad a thing. Liberals just want to keep smash our heads against the wall with the rant of always being in surplus. They where only in surplus because they wouldnt spent the money on education, hospitals and the like. Sure Labour inherited a big surplus, but have to deal with inrastructure that has had no real maintenance because the money was never made available.So really it was a false surplus

And wasnt it Liberal who set surplases on the back of big mining royalties...what would the be doing now that the royalties are not coming in like they used to...

And as for Tax cuts...sure yeah why dont we have tax cuts, everyone likes tax cuts, but what happens when you have to put taxes up, you become as popular as dog on your boots

OK, here's my 2c, now that I've had some time to think about it.

The payments to various people has a certain merit to it. It encourages liquidity in the market, and that's the problem that's come out of the financial crisis- a lack of liquidity. However, it's not going to solve long term problems. Where this package hits the nail on the head is with its payment for insulation, building budgets for schools, and the like. That money will create jobs, and while I hate that prick Turnbull, his constant repeating of the word 'jobs' (maybe he can record it and just hit play to avoid straining his voice) rings quite true.

Ultimately the money could be spent on what Labor has been screaming about for the past 11 years- infrastructure. There are many projects that could be made- how about a national rail grid connecting all the major ports with all the major cities? Bottlenecks in freight have been a constant issue, so this should help with that. Expanding the ports? Difficult (since it's a state issue) but possible if done correctly (keep in mind these are both problems that Labor pointed out in 06/07). How about that broadband network that was promised? How about a government owned desalination plant? The possibilities are endless..

Back