• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

U.s Hops For Sale (australia)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
I have made an inventory check and have decided to sell off some of my hops. They have and are currently still vacuumed and frozen in my freezer.
I do not want to split packs. Hops are all 2009 crop Prices do not include freight

Chinook
500gms @ $20
245gms @ $10

Cascade
540gms @ $18

Amarillo
500gms @ $21

Centennial
430gms @ $18

Columbus
430gms @ $15

Cheers
Back Yard Brewer

I'll take 500 Chinook, and the Centennial - pm your addy & bank details and I'll send you a satchel :icon_cheers:

BribieG

I will take the ammarillo. edit and the rest of the chinook. Damn you bribie and your quick fingers

Cheers

I have made an inventory check and have decided to sell off some of my hops. They have and are currently still vacuumed and frozen in my freezer.
I do not want to split packs. Hops are all 2009 crop Prices do not include freight

Chinook
500gms @ $20
245gms @ $10

Cascade
540gms @ $18

Amarillo
500gms @ $21

Centennial
430gms @ $18

Columbus
430gms @ $15

Cheers
Back Yard Brewer

PM sent for Chinook, Cascase n amarillo

Edit....Goddamit didnt even have time to type a PM.....got be quick round here. Still happy to grab the cascade?

I will take columbus!! and whatever is left???

Will pm you

Draw! Bang ... your swiss cheese :icon_cheers:

Chinook
500gms @ $20
245gms @ $10

Cascade
540gms @ $18

Amarillo
500gms @ $21

Centennial
430gms @ $18

Columbus
430gms @ $15

Cheers
Back Yard Brewer

Whiz bang :blink: all gone. Just making lunch and will PM those who got through. Flies had no time to settle

BYB

Whiz bang :blink: all gone. Just making lunch and will PM those who got through. Flies had no time to settle

BYB

shiiitttttttttttttttt, thats the first time i'll ever get the sh#ts putting a brew down..!!!!

missed out by this much.. :(

I would have jumped on the amarillo, centennial and chinook if I'd been quicker. I still have a hundred or so grams of the same crop that I bought from BYB and can vouch for quick shipping, care taken (follow up phone call etc) and freshness of produce.

The Cascade that I had is back on the list as available.

:icon_cheers:

Back Yard Brewer

Guys / Gals

To the brewers who I have contacted and want to maximise their freight I have done another check and have the following, I have 285gms of Styrian Goldings @ $12 and 215gms of Fuggles @ $10 + freight. As usual they have been vacuumed and frozen but are 2008 crop. If there are no takers I will open it up to anyone else that is interested. Easier to do it this way than have to worry about the PM flood control.

BYB

I'll take both BYB if noone else is interested.....

Cheers

Thought this would be easier than starting a new thread

Currently have surplus 560gms of 2010 Cascade (vacuumed) @ $15 and 250gms of 2010 German Hallertau @ $10
I would prefer to sell as one lot. Postage is not included.

Cheers
BYB

Latest posts

Back