True South Brewery, Qld Flood Appeal

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taj

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that this Friday night (the 14th of Jan 2011), True South Brewery is donating all our tips to the QLD flood appeal! And Im going to personally match every $1 donated with 50c from my own pocket, on top of the $100 Ive already donated. Grant and Brendan Dow (the owners) will also match the offer.

So come one, come all!! Drink great Craft beer straight from the brewery and help our fellow Aussie battlers in Queensland.

Cheers Sam

Would love to come, excellent excuse to. Bloody assignment needs completing though. I'll have to head down there another time. I know I've been saying that for ages, but I really do.

Just wanted to let you all know that this Friday night (the 14th of Jan 2011), True South Brewery is donating all our tips to the QLD flood appeal! And Im going to personally match every $1 donated with 50c from my own pocket, on top of the $100 Ive already donated. Grant and Brendan Dow (the owners) will also match the offer.

So come one, come all!! Drink great Craft beer straight from the brewery and help our fellow Aussie battlers in Queensland.

Cheers Sam

Sam, a big Queensland thanks for organising this! Thanks also to Grant, Brendan and Patrons of True South :super:

Screwy

Cheers Sam
Thanks so much Sam (and to the owners),

Really appreciate you guys helping out. The QLDers directly affected thank you even more.

You realise the Brisbane Amateur Beer Brewers will now have to come down there, seek you guys out and drink all the kegs dry at the True South Brewery..to say thank-you of course :p .

Cheers again,

PB

Over the Weekend We raised a whopping $1100 in donations for the QLD flood appeal :super:

A massive CHEERS goes out too everyone that came in and donated :beer: Thank you for helping us help others.

Cheers Sam

P.S. You Brissy brewers are welcome anytime...

Back