Total Volume Brewed For 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the new running total is: 10330L

Hope the Gubmint doesn't get wind of this total, they might just want a cut! LOL

Hmmm, seems I haven't done much this year. I know I sloped off pretty well in the beginning of the year, but Promash is telling me 140L. Of which 40L is still fermenting !

Running tally = 1040L since starting AG early 2007

I could fudge the figures more with batch size, but I'm only counting what went into the fermenter.

some how 1/2 of you have missed the point...

The running total isn't YOUR running total .. it's the combined 2010 total for all of the AHB users.

10470 including mika's 140

The running total isn't YOUR running total .. it's the combined 2010 total for all of the AHB users.

Now: 10491L Brewing a 21L batch of Czech Pils on my own spring water, just to see what it's like.....

Screen_shot_2010_12_11_at_12.57.45_PM.png

Screen_shot_2010_12_11_at_1.45.26_PM.png

Made from 160.6 kg of grain and 2.439 kg of hops.

With my paltry 299l, the new running total is...........

10790l

Rock on!

Pretty fkn lame isn't it. It's not a rocket science concept.

Forgot my mead and today's brew

Updated total 11049

Running total is now: 12983L *IF* we include those who just post a pic of their Promash outputs, without doing their maths! :p

Come on how hard is it to take your total and add it to the running total, and post that number too?

Leme see, 47 batches at an average 20 litre per batch = 940 litres.
I reckon I can get another 3 batches in before then end of the month ;) .

Running total is now: 12983L *IF* we include those who just post a pic of their Promash outputs, without doing their maths! :p
Thanks for your help! (Mathematically challenged...) ;)

Is this only AG batches or kits/extracts as well? I reckon I did 30 kit/extract batches before I got my AG gear sorted, mainly 23L. I've done 8 35L AG batches.

A mere 230 litres.

Must be too much travel - i'm overseas for 40% of the year... but sampling a lot of beers, which is often where i get my ideas for the next brew.

Is this only AG batches or kits/extracts as well? I reckon I did 30 kit/extract batches before I got my AG gear sorted, mainly 23L. I've done 8 35L AG batches.

AS far as I'm concerned any and all brews count..... B)

Edit: However the OP may have a different idea, probably not though.

all beer ..... good beer, bad beer (except maybe if you tipped it out, but I don't care either way), excellent beer, K&K beer, BIAB beer, AG beer..... all beer.

brewed 15 double batches this year... 41L x 15 = 615L

running total = 15738L

16362, counting my 624 litres. 624? ..... Where the $%ck did that all go?

16362, counting my 624 litres. 624? ..... Where the $%ck did that all go?

649L personally and I have no idea how I consumed that much, 'cause I keg I *know* it got drunk, but by geez I didn't think I drank that much. Guess I might have to reconsider my habits... On that note attended a local X-mass party last night and the beer choice was 4x gold or crownies, both of which tasted like crap, no body, no hops just fizz and maybe some alcohol, so ended the night on lemonade. :(

Latest posts

Back