Total Volume Brewed For 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael_aussie

Reaction score
I got this idea from another forum:
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/how-many-g...-2010-a-154633/

Here they started at the start of the year, logging how much they have brewed for the year, and each new person who posts keeps the running total going.

I don't think we need to get too anal about precise volumes.
I have taken my average batch size (21litres) by the number of batches (34)
I have counted all batches bottled (or kegged) this year, so the first set of batches were actually started in 2009 but bottled in 2010. I could have excluded those, but counted my last set of brews started this year that won't be kegged until January 2011. However, it would be fair to include both sets.

I'll kick it off:

714 litres

Someone on AHB does this every year as well as an Xmas stock thread

Slow year for me only about 450L on quick estimates.

Running tally 1164L

Brewed 740 lts this year!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM don't know where it has gone?

Running tally 1904 lts

I really don't have a good exact number but this thread has got me to keeping track from 2011 onwards.

batch sizes are 23L but i typically keg +2or3 bottles. so lets be conservative and say 21L

32 batches @ 21L = 672

running tally of AG = 1743L

I weighed in at a mere 522L according to beersmith - which *may* have missed some things due to a few computer issues throughout the year.

I plan to brew some more before the year is done though, and hope to add a good 90 or so on top.

I've brewed 374 litres since I started brewing at the end of July. 46 litres of kit beer and the rest AG. Jeez, that's about 1000 litres a year if I kept up the pace. Just wanted to stock up, almost 200 longnecks full now. Had to brew flat out to exceed consumption and so prevent the drinking my brews while they're still green. That extra few weeks in the bottle makes a difference.

Running tally 3391 litres (including Bizier's 522 litres)

Brewed 31 times for total of 713 litres for the year, down on last year. Running total 1955 litres since recommenced brewing.

Drinking beer that went into the fermenter beginning of July, currently 250 litres in bottles conditioning.

Brewed 305 litres this year. Only 16 batches all up, some were smaller than the usual 23 litres.

Running total, including ianh's, 4409 litres

total into the keg this year

2920 Litres

running total 7329 Litres

This year = 552 litres

Last year = 989 litres

Grand total = 1541

my program tell me its 816L but i think there may be a few missing out of that so say 900L

Around 250L for me this year. Was busy building the RIMS and renovating though!

Running total of AG - 800L ish

251L brewed this year.

Looks like I need to ramp things up more in 2011.

Back