Tooheys Pale ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotta say I've always found the worst thing about the home brewing community is the arrogance/snobbery that can manifest sometimes. This thread is a prime example.

Ducatiboy stu said:
But not everyone brews

And taking that attitude is probably going to stop some people from wanting to brew because they will think that we are just arrogant

There are plenty who are on this forum who dont brew on a weekly basis. Should they be banned from AHB

I dont recall in the sign-up to AHB that you HAD to be a brewer

And here I was thinking that AHB was an accomodating bunch of guys who.

Taking the view that " You dont brew, so we wont talk to you and call you names " is ******* pathetic
Please point out where I said they are not welcome and I wouldn't "talk" to them.

I was simply pointing out my suspicions of the persons motives of being a member of the forum.

Rob.P said:
Please point out where I said they are not welcome and I wouldn't "talk" to them.

I was simply pointing out my suspicions of the persons motives of being a member of the forum.
I dont recall mentioning your name

My mistake....

1440841794230.jpg

Exactly. I didnt quote you

I pointed something out in general, but I didnt quote you. And you dont like that I didnt quote you

I will make a point to quote you directly next time so you can sleep well at night ;)

So hitting the quote button, and referring to something someone typed isn't quoting them.

You sir are on the good stuff or our Prime minister..

Enjoy whatever lollipop and sunshine world you are currently on, it will most likely have worn off by morning.

Remember, clicking quote to quote someone is not a quote........

I may have referred to what you said, But I did not directly quote you. They are 2 different things.

I know you want me to quote you, and I will. But giveit more time for you to give me something to you quote properly on, so you can then sleep well

Sure did :D

I will let you know when I have quoted you. As I said, it will take time for me to get something from you worth quoting

Latest posts

Back