Tig welding in Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brodie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been putting off brewing for almost a year as I haven't found a company that'll do a small SS weld for me - and have been following KK's no weld elements and fear that the problems seem to be ongoing... I just need a 1" BSP thread welded to a keg as I've got a custom made element sitting around that was recommended on this forum. A few companies say they'll call me when they have more time but never do. Does anyone know anyone in SE Melbourne that'll do a good job? All the other threads seem to have people who weld it up themselves - I can barely open a car door so this is unfortunately not an option.

Cheers,

Brodie

A good drink is never the problem! If you remember it please let me know as google can't find it (ok it's probably my lack of skills with google)....

Isn't it amazing how more of what makes you forget makes you remember.. I call it thinking juice..

Try searching for bob Martin engineering or similar

Thanks for that. But a bit of a bugger looks like the place isn't there anymore but will try the number in the morning to see if they've moved. Enjoy the IPA =)

Spewin if you where close to me over here in W.A. Brodie I'd weld it for ya mate. Had the TIG out today doing some bits! Welding and beer with mates is always a good time!

Cool. Thanks guys! I'll give you a call tomorrow Steve time permitting. Cheers.

Wish I was in WA pilgrims... weather a bit better over there

Latest posts

Back