Thermometer Brew! The Thing Broke During The Boil!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ferment and sell on the Indian black market as Sister f#cking pishab!

yaar, poisen the sisterfuckers. it was god giving good punishings to the red dots. that was some lucky news reportings that makes for happy days for sure ok.

today i was making another amrican indian beer and i has dropped my glasses spectiles into the coolbox. no breaking of the windows so not much problem only some burned of my fingers. i am thinking that all home beer makings will be with accidents for you guys and also for my future cooking programs.

Yasmani, you haven`t been poking that greasy black trouser snake of yours into decent Aussie girls, I hope? :rolleyes:

do you mean sexings? becuse i have, first aussie girlfiend have the pokings on thursday, one of the girls i meet and having drinks in the north sydney park some weeks before. crazy crazy things she was doing with my kire bozorg. this might make trouble for speaking on these this under this email so tell me where we can make a new emails t tell you more. you can start one and i will follow tonight when i am drinking my home beers from the syrips.

Yeah, but you could just be some rascal attempting to extract the urine.
To prove yourself, explain how the Indian Rope Trick is done.

and don`t make it up......I`ll be checking it with the blokes that run the 7/11 down the road!

Your kir bozorg is playing havoc with my hope. You have been playing havoc with my sister with your *******. Hopeless sisterfucking pishab!

b2adf49eafece82ccaa44549c871457c379.jpg

ach madachod i am not indian ! i am from karachi and a christian not one of those bad smelling muselman bomb guys. you are taking a pishab with me i hope to god.

to the other guy i am so sorry i speak of my new girlfriend she is your sister. talk to her tomorrow but do not tell her about my words and sory on thouands time. she is asking me to have the family lunch of chrstmas maybe i can meet you and we will enjoy some torpedo together and talk about brewings

My sister will eat you and my pork on christ family lunch if your kir bozorg is not unkind.

My family will welcome all who do not pishab on my sisters and my dog. I have hope for brewing.

this is great news for my first christmas in australia, last two years was living in malaysia but not very big christmas parties and in karachi almost nothing. we will meet in one week then we can speak for a long time about our brewings . i will bring a full box of torpedos for you and me to enjoy. i will be going to some jungle park with megen tomorrow and tell her this surprise news.

Not too much big surprise please. We need her ready for pork crackling during the lunch and surpsies are in the slit funny.

Your toperedos will be welcome. Australia is for the welcome. Megen will arrange the hor douevres and relax mints for us.

Latest posts

Back