The Schwartz Brewery All Grain Home Brewing Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those awaiting score sheets, my apologies. They are all bundled up in some large envelopes waiting for me to sort and post. Work is killer at the moment, and home time with the family is precious. I vow to get them all in envelopes this weekend and posted 22/6. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

How about this week Rob?

Peter
One of your competition's place-getters

To those awaiting score sheets, my apologies. They are all bundled up in some large envelopes waiting for me to sort and post. Work is killer at the moment, and home time with the family is precious. I vow to get them all in envelopes this weekend and posted 22/6. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

Yay, I been rushing out to the letter box all week when I get home from work :blink:

Perhaps the Postie dropped it :(

pumpy :)

I have to agree with pumpy I've been keeping a close eye on the letter box.I know I didn't win but it would be nice to know where you stand.
Cheers mike

Sorry folks, broke my vow. Good thing I'm not a Catholic priest!

Scotty has volunteered a hand to get the scoresheets stuffed into envelopes one evening this week. Apologies for the procrastination.

Word of caution, consumption of Dubbel will be had whilst stuffing is going on ... hope we get it right...

YYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY my results have come

:)

I have waited so long for these ,I am so happy , I just wanted to see what those judges who worked so hard to scribble all arvo .

now what have I got here then .

Another Optus Telephone bill

Pumpy :( ( I am so unhappy now)

Come on Rob, this dry july is making me more edgy & impatient! B)

Aaahhh ... still no results in the mail.

Anyone who entered this comp received their results yet???

Aaahhh ... still no results in the mail.

Anyone who entered this comp received their results yet???

Po Mo has reliquished all responsibility to /// so what hope have we .

Nobody dare say shit

What a load of Bollocks ,

What a waste of time

What a load of wankers .

Who cares a shit!!!!

Disgruntled Pumpy :(

Po Mo has reliquished all responsibility to /// so what hope have we .

Nobody dare say shit

What a load of Bollocks ,

What a waste of time

What a load of wankers .

Who cares a shit!!!!

Disgruntled Pumpy :(

Sorry Pumpy, I have had my time wasted by some folks unwilling to pay a large bill, but envelopes are stuffed and posted tomorrow.. My turn of events were unexpected, but I dont think the above evaluation is fair. I care, so do the organisers, unfortunately life (and bad business) gets in the way.

Scotty

Sorry Pumpy, I have had my time wasted by some folks unwilling to pay a large bill, but envelopes are stuffed and posted tomorrow.. My turn of events were unexpected, but I dont think the above evaluation is fair. I care, so do the organisers, unfortunately life (and bad business) gets in the way.

Scotty
Been hanging to check the mail EVERY arvo, so thanks for the update on it all, Scotty.
looking forward to the sledging.

This wait kind of ruins the whole excitement of entering a comp.

Cheers
Andrew.

Apologies everyone for the delay. The score sheets are now in the post.

Real life, late nights at work for a major project wrap up, got in the way. No real excuse for what amounts to just a little work, just getting anything beer related done fell low on the list of priorities when arriving home after 8pm and heading off before 7am every day.

Again, my sincerest apologies to all entrants. Hope the judges gave you good feedback, although I noticed towards the end of the judging, they were all looking a little palate-fatigued.

Apologies everyone for the delay. The score sheets are now in the post.

Real life, late nights at work for a major project wrap up, got in the way. No real excuse for what amounts to just a little work, just getting anything beer related done fell low on the list of priorities when arriving home after 8pm and heading off before 7am every day.

Again, my sincerest apologies to all entrants. Hope the judges gave you good feedback, although I noticed towards the end of the judging, they were all looking a little palate-fatigued.

Hi PoMo,
Slight hiccup.
Just received score sheets, but no certificate.

Pete

Haven't had access to the laminator for a while. Will send on in a separate mailout once I'm back in the right office.

Actually, don't worry about the laminating.
Just put it in a copysafe (A4 protector) & ship it.

Thanks,
Peter

Latest posts

Back