The Royal Wedding Brew - Need A Name

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the effing footy Bitter.

No-one seems to call William Bill or Billy...
My 2c

Billy Beer
Bucking Billy
My Name's Willy not Billy
Willy's Wee Heavy willy

If it doesn't come out any good you could always go with

(Tastes like) Kate's Piss

(actually, that would be VB - sorry to mix threads)

I just thought I would round off this magnificent thread, thanks too all. I went with the "seatbelt saison" - thank you pennywise, masterfull. From now on all BBB saison's will be so named in recognition of your genius.

I didn't actually brew anything today, I've been throwing down my saison all afternoon (on holidays) and I must say it has made a huge difference to my outlook on life. Thanks god it was on tap.

So in the Australian tradition - I got on the piss instead. I can only hope Liz will understand.......
Cheers
BBB

Around a 3.5

(drunkeness scale while posting - 1 = sober, 2 = half cut, 3 = cut, 4= off your tits, 5 = motherless)

How about:

"Dumb Re(porter)"

Too many stupid questions being asked by reporters.....

"So, what was your favorite part of the day?" asks reporter to a group of old ladies....

"Seeing Will and Kate" - thanks Captain Obvious.

Same reporter:

"So, what do you hope to see on the balcony in a few minutes time?"

"The Kiss".......

High Beam Ale - yeah, you were watching the coverage, you saw them shining through

High Beam Ale - yeah, you were watching the coverage, you saw them shining through

Correct. I was in fact watching the cleavage...Oops i mean coverage.

3 pages and haven't seen it yet.

Willy Warmer

Thank God for Fox sports!
Missed the entire debacle - whilst drinking anything not English!
Bah humbug!
Royals - make the buggers pay tax.

At least most of you lot are the other side of the world and have not had all the crap we have had to put up with here in the UK. Apart from getting a day off work the whole thing is driving me mad. You blokes at least have a chance of becoming a republic some day. No chance here.

oops nearly fogot a name - what about does she take it up the arse ale

Back