The Nag's This Friday 5/8

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
Hand Pumped Ale @ The Nags Head Hotel

First Friday of the month so its time for some Cask Conditioned Ale from Matt Donellans St. Peters Brewery. This Friday also happens to be Matts birthday.
I have been told by my wife that she wants to go to the Nag's so I guess I will just have to be the obedient husband & take her to the pub!

On the pump this week will be Mrs Warnes Pils, (Matts version of a European Pilsner), Pale Ale & European Lager. When the cask conditioned ales run out we will head down stairs where Matts St.Peters Blonde is on tap everyday!

Nags Head Hotel. 162 St Johns Road, Glebe. From 5pm.
Cheers
Gerard

No affiliation, except one of the guys that runs the pub used to work with me at another pub, oh & Matt has always been more than helpful with advice!

Sounds like a great follow-on from catching up with Dave Lodgson from Wyeast earlier in the afternoon.
Alas with all my tripping around the globe there will need to be a major shifting in the alignment of the planets in order for me to make it <_<

Doc

Latest posts

Back