Hand-pumped Ales At The Nags Head, Glebe This Fri

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shonky

Reaction score
Hand-pumped Ales @ The Nags Head Hotel this Friday 4/4/08

Friday the 4th April is the first Friday of the month, so as usual Matt Donelan of St.Peter's Brewery will have his cask conditioned ales on the hand-pump at The Nag's Head Hotel in Glebe.

This time there will an Easter Egg Chocolate Stout, ingredients include REAL bournville chocolate and some chocolate malt (for all those that aren't completely chocolated out after Easter) a Dark Ale and the ever-popular Green-Star Lager.

Come and hit Matt up with all your brewing related questions and share a quite one or two with other AHBers. As Matt said 'I don't mind answering stupid questions, I will probably know the answer as I have already asked them!"

The beers start pouring from 5.30pm until the casks run out. As usual the St.Peters Blonde is still on tap at The Nag's 7 days a week.

The Nags Head Hotel. 162 St Johns Road Glebe.

cheers
Jon

If Janelle lets me fly up to watch Epping vs Pennant Hills in the 1st grade Shires Cricket final, then I will be there.
So that seems like a long shot as while I am typing, she is asking me about going to Mt Gambier this weekend. Have a few pints for me Jon, the Stout sounds awesome.
Cheers
Gerard

Oh it was close, Janelle checked JetStar for cheap flights, but it looks like a road trip to Mt.Gambier is going to win
Cheers
Gerard

Oh it was close, Janelle checked JetStar for cheap flights, but it looks like a road trip to Mt.Gambier is going to win
Cheers
Gerard

B*gger! Oh well, if I had an office like yours Gerard I think I'd stay put too.

I'll certainly down a few on your behalf (not sure I can get to the cricket though) :icon_cheers:

Any chance of getting a Flying Horse beer on as a guest at the Nag's one day?

B*gger! Oh well, if I had an office like yours Gerard I think I'd stay put too.

I'll certainly down a few on your behalf (not sure I can get to the cricket though) :icon_cheers:

Any chance of getting a Flying Horse beer on as a guest at the Nag's one day?

Shonk
We will be up in Sydney for the Beer Festival @ The Australian later in the year. That is about all for now though. I think that is about the start of the cricket season, so I will have to see if I can get a weekend off!!!!!
Cheers
Gerard

Goddamn, the things one misses out on in brisbane :p

Latest posts

Back