Hand-pumped Ales @ The Nags Head Hotel This Friday 2/5/08

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shonky

Reaction score
Friday the 2nd April, being the first Friday of the month means that Matt Donelan of St.Peter's Brewery will have his cask conditioned ales on the hand-pump at The Nag's Head Hotel in Glebe.

Matt this month will have three beers pouring straight from the cask: Cinnammon Girl - an enticingly delicious amber ale style beer with a spicy nose and a drying finish; Canadian Ale, a lighter ale brewed with maple syrup, with a soft slightly sweet finish and last but not least the beer with its roots in the Emerald Isle - Killagh Stout (also available in bottles and on tap around Newtown). :beer:

Be great to see other AHB'ers here at what has become a Sydney institution and what should be a regular date in all Sydney beer-lovers' calendars.

The beers start pouring from 5.30pm until the casks run out. As usual the St.Peters Blonde is still on tap at The Nag's 7 days a week.

The Nags Head Hotel. 162 St Johns Road Glebe.

cheers
Jon

I got lucky and scored a couple of bottles of Killagh Stout from Matt late last year, great beer :super:

Hopefully you'll get a few turn up.

Cheers.

DOn't remember what its called but the one across the road from the Sando and more towards St Peters has it

DOn't remember what its called but the one across the road from the Sando and more towards St Peters has it

That would be the Union..

Good to see the Canadian Ale again, enjoyed that last time!

The Union has the Blonde & Killagh Stout on tap, & all 3 in tallies in the bottlo.
Wish I was able to get there, but pretty happy not to be in Sydney these days :p
Tell Matt I said g'day & be sure to ask him what is wrong with those Parramatta Eels!!
Cheers
Gerard

Latest posts

Back