The Grand Deluxe is coming

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,
I wish I had found this thread before I made my purchase. Bought the big one for my bar INSIDE my house, coming off my dining room facing out a big window onto my deck. It looks awesome BUT, it sounds like a jet engine every time the compressor kicks in and so far that is every 12 minutes for 6 minutes at a time. Is that how everyone else's units function? After the rather large outlay I'm a hairs breadth away from taking it back. I'm also not happy with the fluctuations in temperature between 9 degrees and 4 degrees. I have had two other keg fridges and they barely come on once every hour and the fluctuation in temperature has been 0.5 degrees.
Anybody know their policy on returns?
View attachment 82313

Danfoss is a very reputable brand. We specify their valves and other control gear for industrial refrige. They also may variable speed drives, but that's not related to their refrige brands.

For those people who have bought the Keg Master Grand Delux...help please - I went inside the settings as I wanted the maximum and minimum set point closer to the 2 degrees which is the preferred temperature of my beer :) To be honest I did this without reading the instructions 100% - Paranoid that I had changed something I shouldn't have, though I don't think I changed anything...I worked through every setting and changing it back to the default as suggested in the book and to be fair, there were quite a lot from how it came out the factory! Now, I am left with the LED display flashing from E1 to 12 (which I guess it the internal temperature of the fridge.(the temperature does seem to be taking a lot longer to drop before I reset everything as per the book)) The compressor seems to be on for a very, very long time. The internal fan is not spinning and I have no idea if the external fans are spinning either? As suggested in the instructions I've pressed and held just the top button, just the bottom button and even both of them...nothing! I've been waiting for 2 days for Keg King to call me back so we can work through the settings and I'm more worried about the compressor giving up and my electricity bill!

I've tried to get into the F Settings but I guess these must not be available on my fridge???

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers

Paul

Installed a 2 door 125 model for a customer last week. Super quiet compared to mine. Little more noise than a domestic fridge really.

Back