The Cat's Out Of The Bag...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the answer to WeeStu's cryptic clue i was able to work out the pig part, and just got Stu to explain to me how he arrived at wort ... I'll now be having a lie down ...... :blink:

My head hurts

Boy oh boy I visited the Goolwa Wharf on Wednesday this week. Lots and lots of work need to be done to the Shed. It should be done but it won't be next week that the brewery is setting up!

Andrew, is the council going to replace the wooden floor with a cement lab?

Jovial Monk

Best of luck Andrew, look forward to sampling a few brews if you hit the bottle shops (SE QLD).

Thanks Jase!

Tom, I don't know about a cement lab, but we'll see what we can do about some sort of yeast lab! Got to culture the little buggers up somewhere....

Seriously though, the engineers have inspected the floor and it is solid, capable of taking the tonnage (as it has since 1911). The posts and beams can take it. It just needs TLC work for cosmetic purposes without losing its original character.

The important thing to remember is to not see what the average Joe would see, but what it could be instead. To do something special you need to use vision.
That's why the shed alone is getting several hundred thousand dollars spent on it.
That's why I said it would be nice to be operating by Christmas.
If it's worth doing, do it right the first time.

BTW if anyone wants to complain against this going ahead, you only have three more days to get it in writing to the DAC....

Latest posts

Back