The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG OMG OMG OMG!
It is finally here! YAY!
Thank you so very much Lael, and to all involved with designing, producing, packaging,and any other step involved in bringing this awesome product to reality.
Right time to play with beer lego :D :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :kooi:

If you ordered Internationally and have not yet received your kit - apart from rafinus (sent by sea), please PM me to follow up with Aus Post.

If anyone wants a kit - PM me, I have some available.

I'm looking into getting some SSRs that take two channels/ relays so that people can run the pump through an SSR instead of the on-board relay (swap out one of the single relays with the new Dual SSR and slightly modify the wiring in your box). Let me know if you are interested!

Someone posted about not receiving a buzzer in their kit, but I can't locate the post or PM now. If it was you - can you PM me so I can get a replacement to you please? Thanks!

Might be interested. What would be the advantage of running the pump through the dual SSR instead of the on-board relay?

Mardoo said:
Might be interested. What would be the advantage of running the pump through the dual SSR instead of the on-board relay?
I imagine its mostly for those which may suffer screen scrambling issues, as switching only 12v means no 240v switching on the board and no inductive noise being introduced causing issues

SBOB said:
I imagine its mostly for those which may suffer screen scrambling issues, as switching only 12v means no 240v switching on the board and no inductive noise being introduced causing issues
It isn't necessary, but is nice to move the 240V off the circuit board, and also should alleviate screen scrambling for anyone who is experiencing it (2 people have said they have, one resolved with fixing their wiring, haven't heard back from the other). The real bonus is added failsafe should you plug your heater in the pump socket and not notice quickly and burn out the relay.

lael said:
It isn't necessary, but is nice to move the 240V off the circuit board, and also should alleviate screen scrambling for anyone who is experiencing it (2 people have said they have, one resolved with fixing their wiring, haven't heard back from the other). The real bonus is added failsafe should you plug your heater in the pump socket and not notice quickly and burn out the relay.

Hi Leal,
I'm one of the guys that messaged you regarding screen scrambling, I rerooted the wires and have still experienced a bit of scrambling not as bad!!
I'd be keen on the new SSR. Regards Steward.

Stewart Kilmartin said:
Hi Leal,
I'm one of the guys that messaged you regarding screen scrambling, I rerooted the wires and have still experienced a bit of scrambling not as bad!!
I'd be keen on the new SSR. Regards Steward.
Thanks Steward, did you reduce the length of the wires?

Package just arrived at home!!!!!! (Finistère France)
Thanks Lael

just missing the 4 Nylon spacers between PCB and front panel...
I use twice spacers of old computer's motherboard to replace each of them.

Cheers...

tzoon said:
Package just arrived at home!!!!!! (Finistère France)
Thanks Lael

just missing the 4 Nylon spacers between PCB and front panel...
I use twice spacers of old computer's motherboard to replace each of them.

Cheers...
I'm so sorry Tzoon, not sure how I missed that. They are M3x18mm long. You should be able to get them from eBay pretty easily.

Hi Lael,
I shortened all the wiring and got wires away from the front, only a little scrambling, would the new mod/ssr wiring be easy??

Hi Lael,
I shortened all the wiring and got wires away from the front, only a little scrambling, would the new mod/ssr wiring be easy??

lael said:
I'm so sorry Tzoon, not sure how I missed that. They are M3x18mm long. You should be able to get them from eBay pretty easily.
No problem,
i've already have order M3 20mm that i thing will are perfect with your kit.
I just report that for information.

Thanks again for this amazing job dude.
Tzoon

Stewart Kilmartin said:
Hi Lael,
Yeah, super easy. I'll post a video once I get them.

[quote name="tzoon" post="1339811" timestamp="145038163

Thanks again for this amazing job dude.
Tzoon[/quote]
You're welcome! Glad you like the kit!

Latest posts

Back