The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
real_beer said:
I pulled out late last year when I lost my mojo. After I picked myself up again I emailed lael and jumped back onboard. Even at the new prices for the next run it is still hundreds of dollars cheaper than any other COMPLETE CONTROLLER KIT available atm, so jump back in and give the payment details to a loved one who's trying to decide what to get you for Christmas :lol:.
It kept me awake last night thinking about this unit so as of today I'm back on the program and looking forward to receiving it. It's days like today I love my wife more than usual haha...

real_beer said:
I pulled out late last year when I lost my mojo. After I picked myself up again I emailed lael and jumped back onboard. Even at the new prices for the next run it is still hundreds of dollars cheaper than any other COMPLETE CONTROLLER KIT available atm, so jump back in and give the payment details to a loved one who's trying to decide what to get you for Christmas :lol:.
It kept me awake last night thinking about this unit so as of today I'm back on the program and looking forward to receiving it. It's days like today I love my wife more than usual haha...

Kingy said:
Good choice Kingy. You know so you and your wife can spend many new happy times together in the years ahead, it would be a wonderful gesture on your part if you were to buy her a contoller of her own for a Christmas present :beer:

LiquidCurrency said:
So, once we build it, how do we drive it?
With the buttons ;)

I'll post a video after everything is shipped / before if I get time (*very unlikely)

Update - fascias cut last night (most of them) took a few hours, but almost there!

Only Master Lael himself can answer such a deep important question B). Send him a PM because he should be too busy working head down arse up packing Australia Post bags atm than to waste time reading here :excl: At least he should be because he reckons he's going to be very busy next month working at his day job poor pet -_-

Update: All fascias are cut! Am double checking the addresses now. About half way? Should get them printed tonight :)

Ok - So... I've got most addresses confirmed. I've also got some that I am not sure if they are correct are not.
If you are on the list below - please PM me your address so i can confirm.

mojonojo - you're with barneey for delivery
belter - you're with barneey for delivery
barneey - I'll PM you what I have and we can talk who I'm packing together

bowhunterslodge
crazyhorse
jubilakka
claypot
Shaunous
MrDave
9finger
Siege
Nick R
Seemore
Eucyblues
BlueMutt
niftinev
GuySmiley54
conjob
reckless
redlegger
Dr Rummy
bruiserbbq - make sure you include your real name
minikeg
CCracer - I think you're with Barneey?
Kolodij - I think you're with Barneey?
ken_gilchrist
lespaul
mburton
slatts08
irwazza

It was just myself Belter & mojonojo on my delivery list (barneey), I think that 3 was the optimum for a package to the UK.

I don't know if the other 2 UK members want to share the costs for combined package? in a separate package to the one that is going to me.

I was really, really, REALLY hoping these would be sent today so I'd receive it on Monday. Would've given me something awesome to do on my day off on Tuesday

breakbeer said:
I was really, really, REALLY hoping these would be sent today so I'd receive it on Monday. Would've given me something awesome to do on my day off on Tuesday
If your Australian you'll probably have Tuesday off anyway for the Melbourne Cup :beer:
Don't count on getting it then though as Australia Post might quickly shut up shop when they see Lael frantically driving up the road with his forklift of parcels approaching :lol:

It would have been awesome, though I think you might have been slightly underestimating the time involved to pack then and send them :)

That said! Packing day on Sunday from 1pm. Out in the Hills. If you are free and want to help, I'll supply a late lunch and nibblies and a small thank you.

PM me if you are free and want to join!

breakbeer said:

I think you mean Victorian :)

real_beer said:
If your Australian you'll probably have Tuesday off anyway for the Melbourne Cup :beer:
Don't count on getting it then though as Australia Post might quickly shut up shop when they see Lael frantically driving up the road with his forklift of parcels approaching :lol:

Yes, I have Tuesday off coz of a stupid horse race. That's how we roll in Victoria.

Lael, I also live in 'the Hills' but I'm guessing they're different hills to yours. Otherwise I'd be on your doorstep with a keg of smoked choc Porter to help you pack while getting shitface drunk & mixing up addresses

Ah, dont worry, the rest of the country is jealous :)
breakbeer said:
Yes, I have Tuesday off coz of a stupid horse race. That's how we roll in Victoria.

Lael, I also live in 'the Hills' but I'm guessing they're different hills to yours. Otherwise I'd be on your doorstep with a keg of smoked choc Porter to help you pack while getting shitface drunk & mixing up addresses

Latest posts

Back