The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LiquidCurrency said:
Nearly there yet?? :unsure:
Very Nearly :)

Update - the shipment has landed in Aus. Hopefully I'll be able to pick them up Monday afternoon. Then I'll need to check them (kind of excited and also kind of wary they may not be as accurate as the samples... but here's hoping!), cut the fascias and start organising the shipment. :)

lael said:
Very Nearly :)

Update - the shipment has landed in Aus. Hopefully I'll be able to pick them up Monday afternoon. Then I'll need to check them (kind of excited and also kind of wary they may not be as accurate as the samples... but here's hoping!), cut the fascias and start organising the shipment. :)
So could we be talking around the end of this month having them in our hands or atleast shipped out by around then? :D

That's my intention. Next month is going to be manic for me and I won't have any time to work on this project (13 hr days at work). So I will need to get it done soon. Next weekend is booked, but I am tentatively looking at the weekend of the 31st if some Sydney people might be free to help?

sluggerdog said:
So could we be talking around the end of this month having them in our hands or atleast shipped out by around then? :D

lael said:
. Next month is going to be manic for me and I won't have any time to work on this project (13 hr days at work).
So i assume that means a bit of a wait before any discussion re pots/stainless bits occurs then ;)

Haha, yeah, I've got someone for perf mesh, but there's little point getting them until the pot size is known. Pots are next on the list.

Boxes and heatsinks received. They look fantastic. Hoping to cut all the fascias today :)

its-happening-gif.png

I'm free on the 30th? Or could even come over on a school night. I'm at Berowra.

lael said:
That's my intention. Next month is going to be manic for me and I won't have any time to work on this project (13 hr days at work). So I will need to get it done soon. Next weekend is booked, but I am tentatively looking at the weekend of the 31st if some Sydney people might be free to help?
I'll call you soon as I'm sure but should be good to give you a hand mate.

Lael, if you spent less time liking posts and more time cutting fascia panels you wouldn't need any help! And next month's 13 hour workdays still leaves 11 hours to get plenty done, it seems like your starting to become a real slack arse lately.

Edit:

Lael please forgive my brash insensitive rude comments above, they are totally necessary, and I realised after posting them it might push my controller right to the bottom of the send out list. Your doing a great job :beer: :super: :kooi:

Latest posts

Back