The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LC the posibility of importing your BS file and it setting up your brewday would be an awesome goal. The dev work required well beyond my meager skills. But in essence it is doable. Over a wireless serial connection you could run the whole thing off a php web page, with a Raspberry pi running the server( think the old brewpi).

For me it would be nice to be able to input your recipe through a web page and be able to monitor the progress of your session remotely.

Who knows? Maybe some time in the future.

I guess I'm not the only one who gets excited when they see an update to this thread then!

You're not alone. I get pumped every time! Need more pics and minor reports to cure the excitement a little

Mardoo said:
That's what I'm doing. I'm planning on using one of these drilled out and threaded to the thread specs Lael gave:

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1440034693.683774.jpg

If I hadn't already ordered two spare probes...

I may be interested in a bulk buy of the 1/2" though.
I cannot seem to find the sizing required for the hole for the temp probe, I have bought one of these. I want to get it ready for when everything arrives.

What size hole do we need for the temp probe?

(P.S. These controllers nearly need their own AHB sub forum to separate out all the questions, it's only going to get worse once we have them in our hands :D )

ANSWER: 10mm (for those playing along at home)

lael said:
I've destroyed a couple of the ones on my original system by tripping over the cord, and its handy to have a spare. Not necessary, but desirable. And as mardoo commented, you can use them in any project needing a ds18b20 :)
mzabhw b s&v signs dgettc

Haha, I was wondering if anyone was going to interpret that for us. :)

Oh, by way of progress, thanks to the people that have filled out the shipping survey. Around 70 people have done it and around 50 need to. I've got label printing working so pretty much ready to go once the shipment arrives. Shouldn't be too long now.

lael said:
Oh, by way of progress, thanks to the people that have filled out the shipping survey. Around 70 people have done it and around 50 need to. I've got label printing working so pretty much ready to go once the shipment arrives. Shouldn't be too long now.
Have I missed something ? If so direct me to it and I will fill in the information :)

lael said:
Ok, just thinking over how to validate people's addresses.
PM isn't feasible for each person unfortunately, and I don't have email addresses.

Can I get everyone (edit: that has paid for a kit lol) to complete the following:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_P6E5dECaMbkUSN3VR4eGRrUa2mO8BsX6mrxHfJjtdI/viewform?usp=send_form

I'll cross compare addresses. If they are different I'll take the new survey as accurate. I've also asked how many kits / probes you think you are getting. I have a record myself, just want to check nothing has fallen through the cracks before we get to the shipping stage.

Cheers,

Lael

Hi Lael

Are your kits still available?
If so I'm in for one.... Current price and shipping to Nuoo Zulland please.
If not I'll gladly take the beating for not reading all 79 pages of this thread.
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back