The Bbq Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InCider

Swap Whore
Reaction score
Think you've got a "Man Barbeque?" Check this out!
IMG_1300.jpg

Nice front end :D
IMG_1338.jpg

Check out the donk :D
IMG_5613.jpg

Light her up at the lights :super:
new2.jpg

I want one! (Even if I have to drink Hahn light) :blink:

That's awesome....

bit of a waste of a nice front end though...

Now I know what to do with my '63 Beetle.....

nah... I couldn't bear to cut him up..

The paintwork is spotless, imagine having to keep it that clean!!

yeah, i've set fire to my bbq many times, that would be a mess, you can tell 1 round of snags has already fu<ked the paintwork.

Maybe mission brown with black pin-striping would have been better (feck it , XU-1 FRONT END) :p

What else would you do with a holden :ph34r: Mind you, spose they're not much good for anything else :p Seriously though, looks great but yeah, what a waste of a front end.

Cheers :)

some people come up with some creative uses for old car parts, i have a video clip of a bloke who built a chain-saw powered by a V8 engine he had laying around.... now that is awsome to see in action!! :super:

What else would you do with a holden :ph34r: Mind you, spose they're not much good for anything else :p
Cheers :)

Yeah, I agree, it should be replaced with the front end of an AUSTRALIAN car :super:

OOPS, we dont have one

cheers

Darren

some people come up with some creative uses for old car parts, i have a video clip of a bloke who built a chain-saw powered by a V8 engine he had laying around.... now that is awsome to see in action!! :super:

Did he carry it?

cheers

darren

i wouldnt exactly say he carried it but it took him and his heavy set mate to lift it and drop it through the log!! it dispatched a huge log in seconds!! i will see if i can find it on the net and try put a link to it. :beerbang:
Did he carry it?

cheers

darren

here it is. :super:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back