That Time Of The Year Again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatgodzilla

Beer Soaked Philosopher
Reaction score
nsw_blues.jpg
GO BLUES

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In some ways I hope QLD don't make it another whitewash, because it's kind of boring when we always win.

Who am I kidding. haha

Go Queensland!

r267828_1122107_5001.jpg

I love Blues, my favourite music genre.
Last count I had over 150 Blues CDs.

Oohh, wait, this is about football?
Count me out, haven't seen a game for over 20 years, and I'm not about to start again, ever.
The only sport I watch now is MotoGP, nothing else.

strange the qlders are so quiet now.
what happened boys?????

haha yeah, boo-hoo queerlanders :icon_cheers:

I love watching Thurston choke and Darren Lockjaw get shut down :party:

We made exactly the same number of posts after the loss as after the win. Thanks for making game 3 really worth watching...

:p

It's different this time. I think this is the dawn of a new era. Stuart has instilled a sense of belief in the side I haven't seen since Joey was going round. Sure, we won a few games in the last 5 years, but this is different. As Gus said. They fluked the first game and never looked like winning game 2. And I don't think they have much improvement for game 3.

NSW by 19!

saints v broncos last night was more entertaining than origin 2. what a cracker of a game

where I come from no cares about the other side .... :rolleyes:

hmmm interesting -- because nsw head coach rickie stewart seems to differ .
he is quoted as saying nsw needs to and has copied qld's origin blueprint. and he begged nsw fans to show the same passion as qld fans . this is as far from not caring about the other side as you can get in my opinion ,
isnt it? :p

did yas hear about the dust cloud last week stopping flights, apparently it wasnt from the volcano.....

It was from NSW opening up there trophy cabinet!!! :D

hmmm interesting -- because nsw head coach rickie stewart seems to differ .
he is quoted as saying nsw needs to and has copied qld's origin blueprint. and he begged nsw fans to show the same passion as qld fans . this is as far from not caring about the other side as you can get in my opinion ,
isnt it? :p

no, we pay coaches to care about tactics and what other teams do. We fans don't care about what happens to the other teams.

jbacon Posted Yesterday, 10:10 PM
did yas hear about the dust cloud last week stopping flights, apparently it wasnt from the volcano.....
It was from NSW opening up there trophy cabinet!!!

Gutsy sledge - when you actually see what's in the NSW Trophy Cabinet at Phillip Street ..well you'll see you are just a huge tad wrong.

But love your efforts boys. You kids got to learn somewhere!

no, we pay coaches to care about tactics and what other teams do. We fans don't care about what happens to the other teams.

Gutsy sledge - when you actually see what's in the NSW Trophy Cabinet at Phillip Street ..well you'll see you are just a huge tad wrong.

But love your efforts boys. You kids got to learn somewhere!

hahaha the mere fact you took the bait proves how much you do care dad :p any way good to see the blues are having a go this year .

oh and wouldnt most of those tropheys been won with a few queensland players in the nswrl team ? isnt that why origin was started ?

Latest posts

Back