Tenting..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blind Dog said:
Thank non-existent deity. Was somewhat worried that 'tenting' was the Australian version of dogging.

We had a Coleman for years. Served pretty well in Aus, NZ and UK summers until we turned soft
When I first saw the post I thought it was going to be about the tenting one does in bed each morning.

Always take along a good supply of potatoes for cooking in the campfire and real butter to smother them with, yum. And maybe some sour cream, salt & pepper, sweet chilli sauce, bacon, eggs mmmmmmh.

MastersBrewery said:
I stopped counting Nulabour trips at 16 and have done .any times since even did it in my little suzi (top speed of 127 down hill with a tail wind) . I still have some bits I have to go back to check out.
I think every Australian should do it at least once :) I loved it.

Oooooh! the postie just delivered the latest Third Edition 'CAMRA'S BREW YOUR OWN BRITTISH REAL ALE' by Graham Wheeler direct from The Book Depository. I like my old version but this one is very nicely laid out and perfect to drift off to sleep reading in bed with, or in a tent :D .

wide eyed and legless said:
When I first saw the post I thought it was going to be about the tenting one does in bed each morning.
Could be an awkward morning if you woke up in a two man tent..

I doubt whether the incentive would be there in a two man tent.
You've got to think back to your youth, every male over 10 I knew confessed they'd wake up everyday with a raging hard on they could drive a railway spike home with!! Had no control over it, just woke up and there it was, every morning, everyday, I sure was glad I never had to go to boarding school.

Have you heard the one about the guy who kept a birthday diary. His first entry started - I am ten years old, I train & exercise daily to keep fit and my penis is so hard when erect that I can't even bend it with both hands, it would be easier to bend an iron bar than my penis.

He made an entry every year and every year was the same except for his age.

His last entry was when he turned eighty and he wrote - Yaaaaaahhhhhooo ! I'm now eighty years old and for the first time in my entire life I can now bend my erect penis with both hands! I must be getting stronger!

A little dated and tame I know but it fits the theme.

I doubt whether the incentive would be there in a two man tent.
Broke back mountain ?

OOHHHHHH... I so want to bring that Joe Hockey and Tony Abbott photoshop up of broke back mountain...

Tub girl is an Orange juice projecting competition, it's hardly lemon party

Curiosity got the better of me,6:20 am and I saw that !
Some of you blokes are looking and some weird shit.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Dave

There wrecking your family orinitated thread
Nah thats cool. My familys pretty easy going.

759a2bbfb8d09aab4c9c42efc3afa3b8.jpg

Latest posts

Back