• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Temp Controllers For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamboat

Fantasy Brewer
Reaction score
Hi,
I am having a clean out inthe garage, and I have come across a pair of long forgotten temperature controllers.
They are the knob adjustment type to set the set point temp, and they have an internal control knob on which you can set the desired operating span. They can be wired for either heating or cooling duty, but it would become difficult to swap from one to the other... In my opinion, really only suitable for fridge control duty as they are rated to 5.1A, where most heating duties in brewing are more likely to be in the 10A range.
Model is Honeywell T675A - and the sensing bulb on this unit is on a copper wire of around 1.5m in length.

Check out : http://direct.honeywell.ca/products_by_index/t.htm
and you con scroll down for the pdf operating manual for the 675A type.

Note that the range on these is 13-75ish, so they are really only useful for running a fermenting fridge. Yes you could get away with a lager at 13C, but only just, however, well covered for ale type temperatures.

I am selling both of these units, either separately or together.... best offer within the next week or so will take them home. Happy to post at cost if required.
I will post a picture later today soemtime.

dreamboat

Here is a picture.....

honeywell1.jpg

Cheers
dreamboat

Latest posts

Back