Tel-tru Thermometer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyAnchovy

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to see if there was any interest in arranging a bulk-buy of tel-tru thermometers. These aren't cheap, but they are extremely accurate (1% error over the entire span), and are easy to recalibrate. These are a very nice piece of kit, they're USA made and come with an eight-year garuntee.

The model I'm looking at has a 3 inch face, 1/2" NPT threaded fitting and a 10mm/4inch probe. Perfect for HLTs or mashtuns. Single unit is $128, bulk buy price for 20 units is $96 - less if we get enough people interested. If people are interested in different models, let me know and I'll try to get a quote.

Best,

Jon

Post-economic-stimulus bump! anyone wanna waste some of their handout?

I have a tel-tru which I've been using on my mash tun for ages and I'd have to say I only ever calibrated once when I first fitted it and it hasn't skipped a beat since. I was fortunate enuff to pick it up off evilbay for about $10 back in 2004.

I have a tel-tru which I've been using on my mash tun for ages and I'd have to say I only ever calibrated once when I first fitted it and it hasn't skipped a beat since. I was fortunate enuff to pick it up off evilbay for about $10 back in 2004.

That's a hell of a lot cheaper. I think i'll be scouring ebay.

Latest posts

Back