Tech Help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I avoid going overboard with DIY, becomes more expensive than buying...

Like making your own beer?

lol. No, I don't cost the beer. Anyway, I swear the sweat that goes in there must boost volume :p

FWIW, I spent a large part of the last 10 years doing the electrical work in high end domestic projects around Brisbane. Our data/theatre guy, who I have tremendous respect for, always used generic brand cables (which he got an awesome price for...turning over so much.). He'd be responsible for replacing anything, and bearing in mind some of the theatres we did were huge, with the majority of AV equipment located remotely in a cupboard or something, so you are talking large runs through walls and ceilings to its destination. As long as the business end of each HDMI cable was kept from harm, he was happy. Never saw him have to tear apart apart any of the dick extension TV rooms to replace faulty cables.

VPcFx.jpg

I've always got my hdmi cables from here http://www.ezyhd-cables.com.au/ good quality cables and decent price (not affiliated, just found them on a audio visual forum ages ago and have used them about 3 times and always found them great)

Latest posts

Back