• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[tas] Complete Brewing And Kegging Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoidbergmerc

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've recently moved house and I don't have room to keep my brewing gear at my new house.

It's sad times because I've had a lot of fun with this setup and brewed some fantastic beers.

Setup is for kit and kilo or liquid malts, it's not capable of all grain yet, not far away though.

Setup Contains:

2x 60L Fermenters
3x 27L Fermenters
5x 19L Corny kegs
2x Beer taps.
1x Beer fridge that fits 4 kegs and holds 2 taps
1x Co2 Regulator
1x inline filter
1x hydrometer
All lines and fittings needed to operate

Also included is a large collection of tall boy bottles and bottle caps as well as all my left over ingredients Which include a small collection of specialty malts, hops and a few kilos of various malt. You can also have my big pot I use to steep my malts and hops.

Also included is my big book of secret recipes and brewing notes.

If you want too I can come to your house and set it up for you if you're not confident in doing it your self. I'll even teach you how to brew too if you want.

There is also a CO2 bottle to go with it but the ownership of it is actually under dispute at the moment...

I'm looking for $950 for this complete setup.

Post here if you've got any questions or are interested in this.
Alternatively you can send me a PM.

Cheers,

z

IMG_0295-1.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Latest posts

Back