• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Taps I Bought At Auction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my taps and coupler from Shaun today. He was really easy to deal with and seems like a nice guy. So if anyone is thinking about dealing with him don't be scared.

Thanks for the good work Shaun.

Cheers, Brett

What sort of shank assembly equipment would be needed to mount these on my chest freezer? I originally thought it might match those I have on my existing side basher taps, but have since worked out they are quite different and totally incompatible.

Also, what would be postage for a couple of those black handle ones to 6062 Perth? I need to work out if it is a viable option or if I would be better off just buying a couple of cheap $49 brumpy/shank kits off ebay?

What sort of shank assembly equipment would be needed to mount these on my chest freezer? I originally thought it might match those I have on my existing side basher taps, but have since worked out they are quite different and totally incompatible.

Also, what would be postage for a couple of those black handle ones to 6062 Perth? I need to work out if it is a viable option or if I would be better off just buying a couple of cheap $49 brumpy/shank kits off ebay?
I have just changed my brumby to one of my new taps they are allot better but that is your call , to use postage to WA not sure but have gear to send Monday can let you know. cheers SABRE

spazmodik i have 2 of those black handled taps and a single tap flooded font i managed to get my hands on a while back and never put them to use if you're interested pm me and i'm sure we could work some sort of price out

sorry sabre not raining on ur parade just i'm local for spazmodik and dark at myself for not putting them to good use

Bull

check this out KGB DSCF1709.JPGDSCF1708.JPG

Niiiiiiice, how much? or are you just teasing me? :p
Is that the brumby you were telling me about in the pm?

Thanks Sabre Got the coupler yesterday and hooked it up. Works a treat.

Thanks heaps

Sabre,

I got the brumby tap fine the other day, thanks. Tried it out on the weekend and it works a treat!

Cheers - Snow.

Did you end up selling all those taps Sabre?

Did you end up selling all those taps Sabre?
No mate have most of them left sold a few couplers and brumby taps but still plenty left, sold some on rip of bay I think my prices must be a bit rich not sure .I have spent a lot of time reading posts on all grain brewing think I will give it a go soon.Great thread on A Guide To All-grain Brewing In A Bag I have probably done 250+ brews in a tin so it is about time I stept up to the plate.PS PistolPatch is a legend . I will have to revise prices and put on forum soon , hope you have had no trouble with your 5 taps let me know if you have and I will try and help you, please send some photos of your set up. I got a promo from whotif of your winery it looks great, bit to fare for a weekend away from Central QLD thank for your interest SABRE

Hey everyone ,
i just bought a keg coupler off sabre, hes a top bloke and very easy to deal with, hes fast with replys and postage so get in and buy all his gear for sale its good stuff
cheers and happy brewing
griffo

*I still have some taps and couplers left open to offers ?

What are the couplers?
Taps too out of interest?

*I still have some taps and couplers left open to offers ?
Sabre,

I am looking for some snaplock adaptors for a 3 tap flooded font I just bought.
I currently have floryte taps but could be interested in some others.
I would need 3 snaplock adaptors and 3 taps, all preferably the same.
Got anything left?

Reg

Yeah I may be on the lookout for four taps, hopefully all the same but I suppose I'd go for a variety too.

Please list what you have left is possible?

Yeah I may be on the lookout for four taps, hopefully all the same but I suppose I'd go for a variety too.

Please list what you have left is possible?
these are the black onesDSCF1691.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF1691.JPG
    DSCF1691.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back