Tap To Font Adaptor

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob2263

Reaction score
Hi all, I have recently acquried a freezer which I have converted into a bar. Another item I have managed to get hold of is a flooded font, what I would like to know is there any other type of tap fitting available to connect the tap to the font other than the Snap lock type. Many thanks for any help.

Hi all, I have recently acquried a freezer which I have converted into a bar. Another item I have managed to get hold of is a flooded font, what I would like to know is there any other type of tap fitting available to connect the tap to the font other than the Snap lock type. Many thanks for any help.

These sort of questions need to be PMed to GMK,he has the hands on for this stuff

Batz

Thanks Batz.

It only depends on what type of tap they have...

The tap was one of the cheaper types that came with my original keg setup. hope this helps

Thanks Batz.

It only depends on what type of tap they have...

Don't give me that shit Kenny :p You'll have a solution (beer that is) :party:

Batz

OK - put a pic of the tap and will sort it for you.

OK - The internal thread on the Flooded Font is 3/4"BSP.

You micromatic tap thread at approx 27mm will be close to 3/4"BSP.

So you have two choices.

1- buy a male snaplock shank with a collar and a 3/4" flatlock adaptor so that teh tap is removable.

2- work out the male thread on the micromatic and get a thread adaptor to the 3/4"BSP female thread on the font.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back