Taking The Pis Outa Advertised Beers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2kegbrew

Reaction score
Hello to all you fellow brewers!
My keg system is finally up and going very nicely, thanks for asking. I'm currently sucking down my first few from the tap (and loving it - every glass I'm savouring as a bottle not needing to be washed!!)

My dilemma (if you can call it that) is my fridge is very white & boring, so I came up with the idea of taking the piss out of well known commercial beers, and sticking them on my fridge...
example...

Hope the picture worked...
anyhoo was wasderring if anyone had some ideas of their own to help me out with the shafting of the commercail beer caper!!

BTW .. have almost go my VB logo changed to HB - for a hard earned thirst!

Any other ideas?

cartlon_shaught_logo_original.jpg

Print a sticker??
FB I'm making it a sign for my fridge!!!
want one??
No one else has come up with any???

Dunno about the "made from arse".. maybe smells like arse"!!

Really clever and :lol: :lol: . Thinking cap on, what havoc can we wreak!

If your sticking them on a fridge just make some big resolution images and print them on to magnetic paper, would be a cheap and simple way of doing it..

new2kegbrew said:
Print a sticker??
FB I'm making it a sign for my fridge!!!
want one??

Hell yes...let me know when you make them and I'll buy one for sure :D

PZ.

Oldy but a Goody :excl:

Edit. This comes from a folder of gear i found in my fathers wardrobe some 14 years ago after his death.

Posted in memory of "Old Bondy"(who by the way always drank black'n tan made with coopers sparkling and stout.)

SAVE0000.jpg

Oh thats brilliant :excl:
Can u do a pure blonde as ,"pure bland" now that would be truth in advertising!

I love this thread, it's hillarious. And just keeps getting better.

ok what we need to do now is get all the piss takes and put them on a disk and get them made up as stickers .

i might get a chance to go to the printer this week and see what it would cost to say get 50 of each made up .

any buyers ? would look funny as hell on the fermenting fridge or the back of the car?

delboy

Latest posts

Back