T Shirts- Shirt Or Polo?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What style of shirt do you want?

• Shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

peas_and_corn

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot mash that
Reaction score
Associated with this thread, a vote on whether to have a shirt or a polo. Shirts will be $12, polos about $21 (plus a couple bucks on top for AHB).

Please limit discussion here as to the shirt/polo debate, express interest in shirts here.

Polos seem to be the go, unless someone is being unethical and polling several times. I would definitely buy two XL and that's my work shirts sorted because I have a couple of company ones as well. Also I would prefer blue to highlight my startling often bloodshot Nordic blue eyes. B) I regularly pay up to $30 for a good polo so price not an issue.

Looks like polo will win- though I will give it a few weeks before it's final. I'll try to get the person to knock off a couple bucks when I make the order, but I make no promises.

how big do these shirts go im a rather large chap :p

XXXXL, apparently. When all is agreed on I'll have chest measurements of each size (men's and women's) for you to all check with.

I've had shirts and polo's done before for another cause without a problem. Can't your supplier do both? That way you will have more sales. This seems a bit like buying a car as we don't all want a sedan :D .

Cheers Baldrick.

If I was going to buy one of these, it'd be for wearing while brewing, and i'd much rather wear a t-shirt while brewing than a polo.

If I was going to buy one of these, it'd be for wearing while brewing, and i'd much rather wear a t-shirt while brewing than a polo.

:icon_offtopic: Again.

Hey! That's an idea?

A logolised apron!

Just what you need to get the missus involved in your fun I don't think. :lol:

TP :beer:

Memo to me --- Stop drinking! Save it for the cricket tomorrow. ;)

Since it's a 2/3 majority, I think we can safely say that polos are preferred. Mods, please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back