Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok everyone looks like i didn't add the $0.80 to each pay of specialty malts, nor did i add them to the separated hops lol. but that is just what happens then you organize these things. Don't worry about it ill add it to the final price them i send you all my bank details so just check that the list i sent you was right besides that.

cheers

Hi AB,

Hows all this going? Not that I'm complaining, I appreciate all the hard work youve put into this and thank you very much, but I was hoping a date could be set because I want to come up to Sydney maybe next wekend to get a new mashtun.

Chers, JB.

At this stage the invoice will not be ready until at the earliest next week as still waiting on the pilsner to arrive and they won't invoice me until it's all there

Hey guys, I'm going overseas for the next 3 weeks, so I'm likely to be away when collection for this bulk buy will happen.

Is anyone able to collect my two bags for me (1x golden promise, 1x Best pils) and ill collect them when I get back?

I live in Alexandria if anyone is close-by, buy am happy to drive wherever.

Thanks guys.

tiprya said:
Hey guys, I'm going overseas for the next 3 weeks, so I'm likely to be away when collection for this bulk buy will happen.

Is anyone able to collect my two bags for me (1x golden promise, 1x Best pils) and ill collect them when I get back?

I live in Alexandria if anyone is close-by, buy am happy to drive wherever.

Thanks guys.
Yeah mate, live close, will pm you my mobile if you want a chat. Matt

Hey guys, I'm not at AG yet and kinda missed out on the bulk buy here, but I'm in Sydney and would be keen on some hops if anyone has been left with a full KG or just realised they have ended up with too much!

I'd be keen on 250g - 500g of: Amarillo / Centennial / Nelson Sauvin. Maybe Citra or Simcoe but I'm probably only looking at 1kg hops all up.

Please feel free to PM me or reply here if you are interested!

pat86 said:
Hey guys, I'm not at AG yet and kinda missed out on the bulk buy here, but I'm in Sydney and would be keen on some hops if anyone has been left with a full KG or just realised they have ended up with too much!

I'd be keen on 250g - 500g of: Amarillo / Centennial / Nelson Sauvin. Maybe Citra or Simcoe but I'm probably only looking at 1kg hops all up.

Please feel free to PM me or reply here if you are interested!
Smeagle: not my preciousss

Jaded and Bitter said:
Smeagle: not my preciousss
Haha - yep a bit of a long shot I know! I should be pretty sorted for the next couple of brews anyhoo but still open if anyone wants to offload hops

Hey guys just a quick update on the buckets.
I've been talking to Ab to coordinate the purchase of the heavy duty buckets so they will be ready when the grain comes.
If anyone wants some now is your last chance.

Kevlar84 said:
Red X x1
Hallertauer x1

Please
Your a bit late for this boat Kevlar, we should be taking delivery of the malt/hops next week from what i know, well i hope so

Pratty1 said:
Your a bit late for this boat Kevlar, we should be taking delivery of the malt/hops next week from what i know, well i hope so
I reckon it will be pretty quick. Although if it's after the 6th, I'll have I pick it up at the end of march, I'm away from the 7th.

Hey guys sorry I have been a bit slow been on a lot of night shifts and just recovering. Anyway I have spoken with the supplier last week and all the grain is in Australia and being sorted and some of the hops that missed the boat are on a plane and should also be here soon. If they take much longer then Tuesday I'll have the pallet sent up if it is ready and get the other hops via mail and just sort that out when it comes to it but hopefully there is no problems. I will call them tomorrow and try and push it along though as we are not a shop or a brewery we kinda go to the bottom of the list. None the less I will update Tomorrow

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

The order has been filled, paid for and is now being packed. the pallet should be in sydney on Friday or Monday at the latest. Will keep you all posted.

Brewers, I'm out of town this weekend and was wondering if anyone from North Sydney,CITY, Manly or the North Shore would be able to pick up my galactic sacks if they are available this weekend. I live in Balgowlah and would really appreciate the assistance if the order comes through, as I'm hanging out to brew next weekend.

Cheers

Adam

Back