Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally missed this one. If/ when there is another Sydney BB I can take at least 3 bags.

Why dont people just start a new list then when hes ready it can be rechecked by him.

mrsupraboy said:
Why dont people just start a new list then when hes ready it can be rechecked by him.
Not a bad idea. Just give me till the end of the week though as I'm waiting on an updated price list and also trying to get access to weyermanns etc also so I'll get it up by Friday.

before that people can still start a list if you know what i mean. The minute 1 is over you could have a new list going

mrsupraboy said:
before that people can still start a list if you know what i mean. The minute 1 is over you could have a new list going
best to wait for a new list if he can get other brands (weyermann etc) then people may change what they get/want more etc, better to get the new pricing and list to have informed decisions.

I'd probably even start a new thread when you're ready AB, since the price list will change.

Dunkelbrau said:
best to wait for a new list if he can get other brands (weyermann etc) then people may change what they get/want more etc, better to get the new pricing and list to have informed decisions.

I'd probably even start a new thread when you're ready AB, since the price list will change.
great idea new list is up in a new post

Back