Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiebrewer

Reaction score
G'day all,
I saw in a thread that some people are interested in grain again for Sydney. For all of you that missed out last time the buy was over in less then a week. As i have an account with the supplier and can get the pallet delivered for a great price it keeps the price low for everyone. I will attach a new list, i have rounded all the pricing off to the nearest half dollar to make the math a bid easier for me.

Same as last time, not all items on the list will be available so PM me your order and i will confirm the order before i collect payments. This buy is for both Grain and Hops. All grain is in 25kg bags and hops in 1kg bags. This space is for the discussion, if you want to halve bags of hops, organize it on here i am more then happy to separate and vacuum seal them for you guys too.

On the pallet we can fit 39 bags of grain and 25 bags of hops so get in early and we will get a good buy again. I will also be doing three pick up locations this time so that people closer to the city can be involved. I was thinking both the east bound McDonalds on the M4 (as last time), Saint Lukes Park Car Park on Gipps Street, Concord and Penrith Panthers Car Park near outback steak house.

Any questions shoot me a line and let everyone know that it is on again. I may extent it to 2 pallets if it is running smooth but it is a big ask for me and a lot of organizing so we will see how we go.

cheers

View attachment GRAIN AND HOPS LIST2014.docx

Maris otter x1
Golden Promise x2
Red x x1

Brambling Cross X1
CZ Saaz x1
Citra x1
Simco x1

Golden Promise x1
Best Pils x1

When is pickup likely to be? I'm away in Feb.

Mate thanks for the SMS.

1x Best Pils malt
1x Simpson Golden Promise.

1 x JW Export Pilsner
1 x Simpsons Maris Otter
1 x Best pilsner

1 x EKG
1 x US Cascade
1 x CZ Saaz

If anyone wants to go halves on any of the hops let me know.

Thanks

Lex

Lex said:
1 x JW Export Pilsner
1 x Simpsons Maris Otter
1 x Best pilsner
1 x EKG
1 x US Cascade
1 x CZ Saaz
If anyone wants to go halves on any of the hops let me know.
Thanks
Lex
Lex I'll go you halves in saaz and the EKG. I still got cascade from the last buy

aussie brewer said:
where are you from. How far is to far lol
Just south of Coffs Harbour
A 6 hour drive to either Sydney or Brisbane is the killer for bulk buys

sp0rk said:
I see. Well if I hear of anyone going up that way before the buy is over I will let you know.

sp0rk said:
I see. Well if I hear of anyone going up that way before the buy is over I will let you know.

Only 10 more bags of grain and 15 bags of hops to go fellow brewers. The hops are a great deal too usually they are about $11/100g. The most expensive hops here work out at $5.50/100g but the average is only $4.50 per $100g

Don't forget if you want to seperate them I'm offering to vacuume seal them again and I'll write all te details on the bag.

aussie brewer said:
Lex I'll go you halves in saaz and the EKG. I still got cascade from the last buy
Awesome, thanks AB. 500g of Cascade still available if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Back