Survey: Kegs From U.s.

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought off THargraves 18 days ago and still waiting. Only small items (disconects etc. ) so hope to see them soon...6 weeks is too long.
Good price though, $60 for what I's pay $130 at the best priced store locally in PErth. Still if it's not here soon I'll buy locally and have 3 sets of disconnnects not 2!!!

Hey Folks,

If any of you are in Perth, or just want to compare prices, check out a place called Ultimate Air in Osborne Park Ph (08)94461410 Email- [email protected]. These guys have Cornelius Kegs for $60, Taps, posts, glycol units, disconnects, tubing, trays, converted fridges, seal kits etc etc etc. Brewers heaven. Just dont tell your wife where you are going and take your C/Card :beerbang:
Happy hunting

Hawko

Would you believe it, they arrived today (1 day after posting my message, ironic)
I'm in a good mood as I put on a Hefe Weizen last night as well so I will attempting kegging for the first time next week!

Cheers Tom Hargraves!

Got mine on Tuesday, 2 months for shipping, wasn't expecting them for another month, a nice suprise.

They look pretty good, just a few dings on the edges.

Now to get a brew into it.

Matt.

Very happy with BD again. Ordered 4 kegs (US$14ea) and assorted bits at the start of October through BD rather than C&C on Ebay. Dispatched 28/10/05. Received 10/12/05. All emails answered by Terry within 2 days. Thanks guys.

All 4 kegs are in excellent condition. One has a VERY minor dent, the other three have no damage except for a few light scratches. One even looks almost new. All bar one hold pressure but they're all are getting rekitted anyway.

Unfortunately all are empty right now so I'll get my head down and get brewing like a madman.

Steve

TO ALL,
Let us try to stay on topic.

Lets keep this thread ONLY FOR KEG SHIPPING TIME REPORTS & GENERAL QUALITY REPORTS.

That way people don't have to read through post after post of off topic entries.

Thank you,
Matt.

How long do people usually wait for BD? I put order in on Sunday, it is now Friday and I have no confirmation of order, no debit on credit card, no email to ask anything????

I waited a while as i know the guy at BD takes a while with emails, but I'm closing in on a week and wondering if they got it or not.....

Dougy

Matt, I sent you an email earlier regarding another order. I guess that you didn't receive it eh?

Received my latest batch today including a replacement keg and some "goodies".

Firestone kegs, 2 of 3 still holding pressure after the trip and the other fixed in about two seconds flat.

Very minimal dents, good kegs all 'round :)

Thanks again Matt :super:

PZ.

Has anyone who ordered the $10 specials early in December gotten a confirmation that they've been sent yet? I mailed Matt the week before Christmas and he said they'd go out that week but I haven't heard anything since. Not panicking - just trying to work out where it's at....

thanks
mycle.

Hey Fingerlickin_B,

When were your kegs shipped?

I ordered mine on the 21st of Oct and they were shipped on the 2nd of Dec which really annoyed me :angry:

mycle - My $10 ones were shipped around Dec 2nd, so I must have bought mine a week or so before you.

Jye - Today's arrival were sent Nov 15th.
They were ordered quite some time before then, but as Matt stated, they had a mechanical breakdown which slowed orders up around that time. I expect you'll be seeing yours quite soon too :beer:

PZ.

Ordered 4 kegs on 1/12, got the shipping receipt on 5/12.
Also got the $10 special - good to see it was extended to NZ as well

Edit: Looking at the stamp on the shipping receipt, they were sent on 2/12. can't get much better than one day turnaround

I also got my shipping receipt on the 5/12/05 and the stamp is also the 2/12.

Expect the kegs in early Feb.

I have some $10.00 kegs being shipped and recieved shipping receipt about the same time.
They must be all on the same ship!
:super:

Sweet, lemme know when you guys get yours, that'll gimme a week or so heads up

My order of 4 kegs arrived today also. I ordered them early November and they were posted on the 15/11. I actually wasn't expecting them for at least another month :p .

This is the second batch of kegs I have ordered from Matt. This lot is even better quality than my first order (which I placed over a year ago). No dings and all holding pressure.

And at around $40ea landed, I couldn't be happier. :D

Cheers
Bagnol

Gee the postie must have shit himself with all these kegs arriving yesterday mine finally got here after ordering it ealy Oct
Opened to find none of my disconnects I ordered and one keg well its not dented more wrinkled around the bottom like its been sat on by a elephant the other two are fine just need scrubbing

Not happy at all why does this always happen to me try to save a dollar and it bites me in the end.

Matt if you read this can you pls pls answer my email just once pls pls

TO All:
-For all those that have ordered from C&C since right before Christmas, look in your email inbox for the U.S. Customs forms with date stamp.
-For all those that ordered from Brewer's Discount, I picked up the forms also.
The names for the B.D. shipments are as follows, all were shipped out on 1/3/06:
P. Fitzsimons (2)- E. Ea??shaw - B. Pike.
-All shipments will arrive in 8 to 12 weeks, as usual.
Thank you, Matt.

Thanks Matt, nice to know they are on the way. I ordered from B.D.

Cheers
Pedro

Back