Superbowl 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven19

Homer is God
Reaction score
Heading to a mates place tomorrow to watch the Superbowl, sure beats heading to work.

I have been roped into the brewer for the day - not that tough a job! - as such I have a keg of Belgian Pale, Altbier & Summer Ale for the days proceedings.

The Colts are favourites, but most people I talk to are going for the Saints.

I shall be hoping for a high scoring game, and a Saints win also...

Cheers.

Heading to a mates place tomorrow to watch the Superbowl, sure beats heading to work.

I have been roped into the brewer for the day - not that tough a job! - as such I have a keg of Belgian Pale, Altbier & Summer Ale for the days proceedings.

The Colts are favourites, but most people I talk to are going for the Saints.

I shall be hoping for a high scoring game, and a Saints win also...

Cheers.

Go the Saints!!!! :icon_cheers:

WHO DAT!!!
Go the Saints.

I'm going for the Colts. I like the way Manning controls a game. The way he led them back against the Pats earlier in the season was great.

Taking a keg of Pale Ale to a mates place.

Not sure who I am going for, but we will have it on a few of the big plasma screens at the brewery. Mashing in early on another batch of Pilsner, it will be a nice change from all the cricket...........not that I am complaining about too much cricket!;)
Cheers
Gerard

I'm going for the Colts. I like the way Manning controls a game. The way he led them back against the Pats earlier in the season was great.

said it in one! ;)

Go Colts! Will be listening online tomrrow!

Mashing in about 7 hoping done done by kick off. Brewing a simple English bitter. Grain is crushed but need tower up the brewery soon.
As for the game, not fussed. Just happy to be able to watch.

This is not AmericanHomeBrewer.

That being said, I'm just going to watch tapes of the Lingerie Football League.

Was a brocos fan by default (bronco rugby league fan pre melb storm - still a maroons fan). Now a cheese head
but alas off to work and will miss it.

Will be working today, but will try and find a stream online and tune in. Saints by 6.

Oh come on it is Monday down there already so tell me who won so I dont have to watch any of it.

At least tell me when the good commercials are on so I know when to watch.

Who is playing again?

The Parochial Bullshits were victorious over the Cultural Divisors.

The thought of going to work won over the thought of staying home to watch the superbowl :)

Just finished down here in San Diego.

Great watching with several Racer 5 IPA's.

Good win NO.

I watched the last bit of the game and was quite happy. I was going for the Saints.

Yes, you should be proud of your penetrating insights into the game, Chap-Chap.

Latest posts

Back