Sunshine Coast Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
untitled.png

Great meet up on Saturday at Sunshine Coast Brewery, thanks to Simon for giving it a kick along.

Thanks to those who brought along some samples for us to try. The quality of the brews tells me that the brewing scene on the Sunny Coast is in good hands.

Also thanks to Sunshine Coast Brewery for making their venue available.

Cheers all

Cheers TBird! And thanks for the advice on yeast washing!
It was a great day, and it was nice to meet other local brewers. Forums are great but nothing beats talking face to face over a few frothy's!

Cheers!

Hi guys,

I'm both a Sunshine Coast and Brisbane brewer depending on whether I'm at my parents house or mine. Just wondering if anyone happens to have some spare sanitiser.. I'm in nambour region but happy to drive. Reason being, I bought some ingredients for an American Pale Ale to brew and teach my brother but forgot to check whether they had any sanitiser left..

However turns out they used it all, so if anyone has spare sanitiser it would be really useful. Happy to give some beer I've brewed in exchange, although only have an IPA up here but do have a few down in brissy I could bring up next time.

Cheers guys,
Harry

I have heaps, you brave enough to visit Kin Kin?

Hey guys I really appreciate the offers

Edit: Didn't finish.. Ill send you a PM SG since I think you're the closest and I have a pretty full busy day tomorrow.

Also I'll have to time my visit to the Sunshine Coast with a brewers meeting, it'd be great to meet you all.

Cheers guys

Another fellow beach bum brewer :D we should catch up for a beer sometime!

We should put our names up and were we live.

1 Jamie Sav. Beerwah

1 Jamie Sav. Beerwah
2 Batz...Kin Kin

1 Jamie Sav. Beerwah
2 Batz...Kin Kin
3 Simon SG. Kawana

I can seem to add myself to the list could someone please add Ratchie Nambour Cheers Mark.

1 Jamie Sav. Beerwah
2 Batz...Kin Kin
3 Simon SG. Kawana
4 Mark Ratchie. Nambour

1 Jamie Sav. Beerwah
2 Batz...Kin Kin
3 Simon SG. Kawana
4 Mark Ratchie. Nambour
5 Luggy-Bald Knob

Latest posts

Back