Sunshine Coast Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunshine Coast Brewery PINT'S & PIZZA

Friday, January 17 at 4:00pm
13 Endeavour Drive, Kunda Park, 4556

PH 5476 6666

Transport is available to and from the venue, live music, beer tastings, wood fired pizza's & a heap of fun. Drop this event in your diary now!

Gympie Amateur Brewers are planning on attending, Most leaving after work, so will be there about 5pm.

Hope to meet up with as many Sunny Coast Brewers (newbs and old faces) as possible.

Screwy

So did this brewers club end up happening?

I just dropped into Brewbake today and had a honey porter and chunky steak pie, both of which were pretty damn tasty :drinks:

Anyway the bloke holding the fort (Hayden's brother i think?) mentioned some home brewers were there on a sunday talking shop and sampling a few brews, was this you lot?

Some of you may be interested in putting down your name as a ring-in for this http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/78408-sunshine-coast-brewery-brew-day-1st-march/

I would be guessing that anyone in this thread wouldn't need the bus and may not even be interested in the cube to brew with a different yeast for tasting at the May BABBs meeting but it may be a great opportunity for you to have a beer with members of a brew club and pick our brains about how one works.

Cheers,

Ed

edschache said:
Some of you may be interested in putting down your name as a ring-in for this http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/78408-sunshine-coast-brewery-brew-day-1st-march/

I would be guessing that anyone in this thread wouldn't need the bus and may not even be interested in the cube to brew with a different yeast for tasting at the May BABBs meeting but it may be a great opportunity for you to have a beer with members of a brew club and pick our brains about how one works.

Cheers,

Ed
Just a reminder that there is a bus load of brewers from BABBs & PUBS heading up to Sunshine Coast Brewery tomorrow. We should get there around 10:30am and are scheduled to leave at 3:30pm. Should be a good day - might see some of you there!

Thanks for the heads up but I'm up in Darwin for work so no Sunshine Coast Brewery action for me.

Sorry I couldn't make the trip today, have a few beers for me guys....

Hi All!

Putting the call out to any Sunny Coast brewers interested in getting together on the 22nd of march to meet other local brewers, drink beer and talk brewing.
12pm at the Sunshine Coast brewery.
Ive also spoken to Greg, the owner, and he's cool for us to bring along our beers to share/sample/swap.

All levels of brewing welcomed

Cheers!
Simon

If anyone needs some schooner glasses there are around thirty or so headmaster glasses at the Beerwah recycle market, all look in pretty good nick too
Cheers

Ahoy!

If anyone here is interested, a few of us are getting together next sat (28th) to share a beer and shoot the shit! We'll be meeting at 1pm at the sunny coast brewery.

Cheers!

Try to get there mate.

Yeah I'm heading to Bris for that one, keen to meet other sunny coast brewers too :)

Won't be able to make Brissy next week unfortunately, sounds like its gonna be a good one!

Strong probability that I'll be making it along to the Sunny Coast Brewery on Saturday next.

Cheers

Doing a brew on sat if any one wants too come along for a beer,BBQ beer and brewing all good, bring some beers along have a chat at see how I try too brew.
Sav

Latest posts

Back