Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

Sundays Meeting

Discussion in 'Westgate Brewers' started by djar007, 24/4/13.

1. djar007

Posted 24/4/13
    Hi everyone from the club. Thanks for a fantastic time on Sunday. My brother and I both had a ball. Very good people there and some really nice beers. I was blown away by the hospitality and cant wait for the next meet.
    Ron from Temple Brewing was a great guest and I was really thankful to have the chance to listen to some of his stories and methods. I will definately be off to taste the Temple 12 after hearing the background on it. Very interesting .
    I also enjoyed eating the meat tray I won and have put the beers away for a special occasion that I won. Felt a bit guilty taking two prizes , but my wife got one, as it was her who cooked the food I brought so she deserved it.
    Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that its a great club and I am looking forward to the next meeting. Best Wishes Dave.

Draft saved Draft deleted