Sukumaran and Chan

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1430294227853_zpsjsn5c3ll.jpg

Wow reading this thread was even worse than I expected. Makes me remember why I don't spend that much time here anymore.

Mems... providing expression for those without wit or sentence structure since 2014.

manticle said:
So much hate for 21 year olds doing something stupid.
Guess we're all fucked.
nah not me, I'm 51 and have never done anything near as stupid as they have.
Fucked, no we all are not,giving an F takes but a moment of anybody's time and these morons didn't give one when they made THE decision to break the law, and CHOOSE to attempt to smuggle drugs and profit from it.
Did they give any thought to the misery of the families of their targets.
I would say no.
Cheers...spog...

The only ones to win from this whole situation is the ******* media. Makes me sick. Nineteen years ago, almost to the day, 35 innocent people were shot dead by a nutter who's probably getting off in his cell while he reads this on the internet sponsored by our taxes. But that's old news.

I can understand why this is on everyone's minds. I mean it's all over the Internet news, TV, radios, newspapers and social media. What I can't understand is why are these 2 so special?

Indonesian troops and police have shot, hacked to death, hanged, skewered and dragged around villages tied to vehicles, burned alive and mutilated - a half million yup, 500,000 non drug running, innocent men, women and children on our doorstep in West Papua over recent years.

Why isn't anyone interested in them?

Why isn't someone shedding a tear for them?

Why isn't the media turning that into a shit storm?

HBHB said:
I can understand why this is on everyone's minds. I mean it's all over the Internet news, TV, radios, newspapers and social media. What I can't understand is why are these 2 so special?
Sounds like you've answered your own question.

HBHB said:

Indonesian troops and police have shot, hacked to death, hanged, skewered and dragged around villages tied to vehicles, burned alive and mutilated - a half million yup, 500,000 non drug running, innocent men, women and children on our doorstep in West Papua over recent years.

Why isn't anyone interested in them?

Why isn't someone shedding a tear for them?

Why isn't the media turning that into a shit storm?
You mean rapists, murderers and peadophiles? they deserve to die aswell!

Ducatiboy stu said:
Yeah well, you don't strap 9kg of heroin to your body and go casually walking thru airports with big signs saying Drugs = Death

I have no sympathy. They knew the risks. And the risk was being shot by firing squad if caught.
And post number 3 puts the whole topic/subject into honest perspective .....law.

Geez, Guys! This thread has almost (ALMOST....!) distracted me away from THE most important thing happening today.. It's THE BLOCK auction tonight!

Get with the program, people!!

Don't forget to Twit-Face-Space-Book your arses-off in order to get your comment on TV!

After all, fame only lasts 15 minutes...

zappa said:
I'm not racist, but...
Yeah, Australians shit me too.

Remember when they shot that Amrozi cnut? I'd wager half of my wang that the majority of the "Shoot the druggy bastards" crew would've been all "Don't shoot the *******......Its what he wants....Let him rot" at the time.

Maybe if TA gave Indo 600mil per month he could have changed Joko's mind. Why 600mil you say? To pay welfare to all the parents that lost a sponsor of their old age. Welfare for the kids that will grow up without a parent to provide all those things a parent does( I could go into great detail).Treatment for the addicts themselves. Indo isnt a country full of rich tax payers like Australia. It doesnt have welfare like civilised countries like Australia. Thank goodness we are all keen to pay for such things.

So how about, who is ready to give extra? "Put your money where your mouth is"

My personal opinion, the death penalty is the only punishment that is not soft.

After doing nothing for almost 10 years, keyboard warriors have now taken to social media to condemn Indonesia’s executions of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran.
“I’ve always been against the death penalty,” one self-righteous Facebook user stated. “Sure, I didn’t go out and protest or actually do anything to prevent their deaths, but I just posted a generic status about how capital punishment is barbaric, so I feel like a good person.”

The Facebook user revealed that his status would almost certainly change Indonesia’s stance on the death penalty. “I could have written a letter to the Indonesian government or taken to the streets to publicly express my outrage, but that would have required me actually doing something,” he explained. “Besides, my status got 20 ‘likes’, so I’m basically a freedom fighter anyway.”

Latest posts

Back